X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

I'm probably insane taking these teams as faves but here it goes:

Leafs -150 ugh to win 2 units

Bruins have been awful, Savards out and the leafs are on some sort of magical run that should see them finish just out of the playoffs as usual lol so ride em while they're paying out.

Panthers -120 to win 2 units

Bolts suck, panthers suck, but at least one of the teams is hot and thinks it can make the playoffs. In the spirit of riding the hot team again here I am.

GL everyone

If both of these are going well I'll roll some profit on my nuckers.

off the nhl ice but into the junior leagues ice I'm tailing someone else on another board with this play, he's been money on the ohl so thought i'd post it.

Hopefully you guys can find a better book for it cause pinny limits you to 50 a pop on these so you gotta keep hitting the 50 as the chalk increases which sucks. I got it at -149 and bought it up to -180 lol

Brampton Battalion -181 currently.

Hope his hot streak continues.

Comment

should've known better than lay money on this leafs team. As a dog, playable as a fave it's like handing your money away:bang:

and not seeing a profit so far so im just gonna lay off my boys tonight tho I like em to get it done
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-25-2008, 07:55 PM.

Comment

go figure 2 of the hottest teams around and only I could bring them to a screeching halt:laughing:

Comment

what a horrid night.

The nhl games were one thing but freaking Brampton outshoots Barrie by a 63-31 margin, brampton has 9pp chances to barries 3 and they lose 2-1 in overtime. Freakin trap hockey is alive and well in junior hockey.

Comment

VAN 3P meltdown had to be the icing on the cake for you....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
              what a horrid night.

The nhl games were one thing but freaking Brampton outshoots Barrie by a 63-31 margin, brampton has 9pp chances to barries 3 and they lose 2-1 in overtime. Freakin trap hockey is alive and well in junior hockey.
              63-31?

wow....ouch, dude...freakin Colts goalie musta been on fire...

Time for bases, flm :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                How do you usually do in bases Johnny?

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                  How do you usually do in bases Johnny?
                  Usually pretty good...my favourite sport to bet actually...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    VAN 3P meltdown had to be the icing on the cake for you....
                    you have no idea, I was ready to flip my tv out the window lol. Came to my senses, only thing that would've made that worse was betting it like I had planned initially

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      63-31?

wow....ouch, dude...freakin Colts goalie musta been on fire...

yup, can't wait for the regular season. Hockey hasn't been bad for me this year but it's been way more inconsistant than in years past. I hate baseball but go figure its a money maker for me.

Colts play like my nuckers, give up lots but collapse around the tender, shots all come from the outside. He was a wall but on 63 shots you gotta be able to sneak more than 1 past him. Glad the nights behind me.

Comment

Working...
                      X