X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

YTD: 133-161, -77.11 Units

Blackhawks -104 vs BJs - 5 Units CHI BLOWS
    Bought this one early...I can't believe the ****ty BJ's opened up as a fav, when they will be playing on a b2b...Chicago's a decent club now that they're healthy...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-26-2008, 09:49 PM.

Glutton...

Avalanche -167 vs Canucks - 5 Units
    Vancouver screwed me last night, so I'm fading them tonight, lol. Seriously...like the Avs in this spot....Canucks on the b2b where they blew a big game against their rival in the 3rd last night. Now have to travel to face a rested team in another huge game. Vancouver 1-7 in their last 8 in b2b situations. Vancouver has lost 4 in a row to Colorado. Avs back healthy, and in the better spot to win this game, IMO. Some books opened this up at a crazy -190...a number usually only reserved for the ATL & STL's of the world...not for a playoff team with the NHL's best goalie...I wonder who they think is going to win?

Plus 2 huge dogs...just need one to hit...

Oilers +174 vs Wild - 2 Units DUMB - no way Minny was losing at home after losing in EDM
    Hotter team, worth a shot. EDM's guns have been blazing.

Kings +206 vs Ducks - 2 Units
    LA playing spoiler coming off 2 straight road wins where they scored 10 goals. Looking for another one here against an injured (or suspended) ANA team. LA has been able to score goals all year, and this new Ersberg kid in net looks like a keeper. Gigeure out for ANA. Ducks banged up all over the place, and really have nothing to play for as they are settled into the 4th seed in the West.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-26-2008, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Kings were worth the shot...played the Ducks tough....Frolov missed a breakaway in OT, then they lost the SO.

Comment

Working...
      X