• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

YTD: 134-164, -83.08 Units

Penguins -285/-265 vs Islanders - 5 Units
    Penguins -158 (-0.5 reg) vs Islanders - 3 Units
    Lost on this matchup with the game from Uniondale on Monday....no way the Islanders come into Pittsburgh and beat the Pens again, IMO. Pens will have 2/3 of their top line back with Crosby & Dupuis...making the top 2 lines pretty deep. Also expect the hot Fluery to be in net this time.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-27-2008, 08:20 AM.

damn thats a lotta chalk, gl with it

Comment

hey JML!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PICK, I LIKE IT A LOT, I KNOW THE JUICE IS TOO HIGH BUT I REALLY THINK IT IS A WINNER. THAT IS WHY JUICE IS THAT HIGH, WITH CROSBY BACK AND FLEURY IN NET, YES THIS LOOKS GOOD. JUST THE PAYOUT IS NOT THAT GREAT!! NEED A BIG PERIOD THAT WILL MAKE YOU BREATH EASIER NOT HAVE TO SWEAT IT OUT.:thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

good thing you got it early, its already shot up to -310. GL with Pitt, might be on them regulation time and 1P.
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
        2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
          good thing you got it early, its already shot up to -310. GL with Pitt, might be on them regulation time and 1P.
          I like the first period play, Leafs...IMO the Pens come out guns a blazing. Even in the last matchup, Pitt was the better team in the first, the collapsed in the 2nd. I think they score a couple in the first, then coast home...

Comment

Coyotes +103 vs Kings - 2 Units
            Wrong team favoured here IMO, LA on the b2b losing in the SO to ANA last night...Phoenix have won 6 of 7 in the season series...have been a pretty good road team this year, and are still technically in the playoff hunt. Praying for Cloutier in net for LA tonight b/c of the b2b.

Comment

GL JML, tonight will be the first time we get to see the Dupuis-Crosby-Hossa line together, should be interesting.

Can't wait for the Cup playoffs to start! Best playoffs in pro sports by far:beerbang:

Comment

GL JML....

I am going to go ahead and jump on PHX with ya and think I will play your leafs tonight as well!
                If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                  GL JML....

I am going to go ahead and jump on PHX with ya and think I will play your leafs tonight as well!
                  I like the Leafs too, JB...after the loss last game...essentially eliminating them from the playoffs, that is the exact time they will pull out one of their best efforts of the year. That's what this team does. Sundin looks like he's back tonight as well. GL!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    I like the Leafs too, JB...after the loss last game...essentially eliminating them from the playoffs, that is the exact time they will pull out one of their best efforts of the year. That's what this team does. Sundin looks like he's back tonight as well. GL!
                    GL JML might back the leafs aswell seeing as this is their time to shine...when it no longer matters lol.
                    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
                    X