X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flmmkrz
    started a topic NHL wedz with flmmkrz

NHL wedz with flmmkrz

I thought my team would win yesterday but didn't play it cause of the bad starts in the other games I had bet and the longer layoff always worries me with this team, as you all know they **** the bed but that makes me like them that much more today:

Vancouver Canucks + 166 regulation time x 2 units (ot or shootout and I push )

taking this option cause my teams proven unreliable at best in shootouts. My teams a character team, they'll **** up now and again but they usually respond very well after those kind of showings and after yesterdays collapse I'm looking for a big bounce back effort. They owe colorado a beatdown and should have their legs back after a few nights off. My teams taking a lot of dumb penalties lately and that's cost them, the avs pp is weak which should negate any dumb penalties they take. With foote still unlikely it should make life a lot easier on the Sedins and make life a little easier on the 2nd line as well with players moving up pairings. I think the canucks get back to basics here with canucks stifling brand of hockey and shut down the avs tonight. Struggling avs team are ripe for the picking.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-26-2008, 03:24 PM.

• Angelus
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    Tough spot for your boys, coming off the late loss last night then turning around and playing a rested, healthy Avs team that owns you. Hence the big line.

Not sure if your boys make it...Avs and Preds look to make it, IMO....especially if Luongo misses 2 or 3 games...

GL
    Agreed. The Preds have a sweetheart schedule. Shows you how big an advantage it is to play in the Central...

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Tough spot for your boys, coming off the late loss last night then turning around and playing a rested, healthy Avs team that owns you. Hence the big line.

Not sure if your boys make it...Avs and Preds look to make it, IMO....especially if Luongo misses 2 or 3 games...

GL

Leave a comment:

• flmmkrz
    replied
    ugh, definite display of character, I just wasnt expecting it to be a disney character named goofy. What a shyt performance. Part of me is hoping they dont make the playoffs so they can get some full scale changes on this team. What a mess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X