X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Pucks - Mar 27/08

TODAY'S PLAYS:
    1. New Jersey Devils ML +118 (2 Units)
    Havnt beaten NYR all season, tonight is a perfect night to break that streak.

2. Toronto Maple Leafs ML +115 (2 Units)
    Time to turn on those pac boosters and a run for a ****tier draft pack along with early April tee times on their summer vacations.

3. Buffalo Sabres ML +142 (2 Units)
    Revenge after that brutal collapse the other night against this very sens team who still isnt playing good with the exception of the top line

4. Pittsburgh (First Period) PS -½ -103 (1 Unit)
    4. Pittsburgh (First Period) ML -235 (1 Unit)
    Looking for Pittsburgh to jump out of the gates flying and try to burry a team the just lost to the other day.

Also looking to add Washington but wanna see if i can get it under -150 before game time.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

I'm on the leafs as well, gl tonight.

Have you checked out the ohl playoffs at all? Stamkos is a freakin stud I can't believe your team didn't tank the season for this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post

Have you checked out the ohl playoffs at all? Stamkos is a freakin stud I can't believe your team didn't tank the season for this kid.
      No ****...not to mention he's a local kid, is a huge Leafs fan, and has pretty much said he wished the Leafs had the first pick! :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post

Been watching the ohl playoffs on and off. My guy doesnt offer OHL so i dont look into games just sit back and watch.

Leafs gonna tank the rest of the season since there out but its too late they might drop from picking 7th to 6th with CBJ only 1 PTS back. Its to bad they werent able to make any moves since the ones that were nixed could have been huge.

To Montreal--->Sundin
        To Toronto--->MTL 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Chris Higgins, Prospect cant remember who

To Philadelphia--->Kaberle
        To Toronto--->Jeff Carter, PHI 1st

To San Jose--->Kubina
        To Toronto--->Kyle McLaren, SJ 1st

Thats 3 1st round picks, 2 young pro players, prospect, more picks, add that to a top 3 pick and boom great foundation, but that would have been to easy lol.
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
        2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
        X