Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday >>>

YTD: 136-165, -81.37 Units

I can't believe I got these two superior teams so cheap....yeah, on the road but still...

Predators -117 vs BJs

Habs -113 vs Sabres

3 Units Each

The dream is done...Leafs officially eliminated from the playoffs. First time since 1926-1928 that Toronto has missed the playoffs 3 years in a row. The NHL's most popular team has not won the cup since 1967.

Comment

Hmm...both of those lines seem very fishy to me...

In any case, GL buddy! Sorry about your leafs...the oilers will be following them onto the golf course shortly...

Comment

I'm hoping the preds mess the bed tonight. It lines up to be a cushy run to make the playoffs for them but I'm sure some of these team they're up against would love to play spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          Hmm...both of those lines seem very fishy to me...
          not fishy, IMO...just a result of the good home records by the underdogs...even though the visitors are the better squads, you can't fav them too much on the road. "Fishy" lines are when nothing seems to be going for the other team IMO...and there certainly is here....C-bus at home where they play much, much better, and the Sabres at home, where they play well, and are in the middle of a dogfight for the playoffs.
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-28-2008, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Adding...

Hurricanes -157 (-.5 reg) vs Thrashers - 4 Units
            The horrible Thrashers got their upset win last night in Florida, they won't get another one on this road b2b against a quality team like Canes...who are trying to hold off the Caps for the division lead. Canes also own the Thrashers this year...winning 4 straight scoring 20 goals in those games.
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-28-2008, 03:07 PM. Reason: added a unit...

Comment

GL!...was pulling hard for you last night in that Pens game.

GL!...with the rest of the NHL season and bases this year. I am going to take a long hiatus from the site and gambling in general (except i will pop in during the playoffs to run some Flyers smack if they make it...lol). Gambling is ruining my interest in just watching games and im kind of tired of it in general. I really haven't cared about the NCAA tourney for the first time in ages because i have been grinding in CBB all season day after day and it just wears you out. Need a long break. I think the string of bad beats in the NHL have contributed to that, as well. My plan is to not play much CFB next year and see if i can get the hockey cranked up in October. I have some thoughts for next year that i will post over the off season regarding value and the whole landscape. Because it just isn't what it used to be. Spots don't matter much anymore whereas before i used to make a living fading 3I4's and B2B stuff. Too much mediocrity in the league and there isn't enough consistency in the NHL these days. But i do have some thoughts on a good strategy for next year and i need to take some time over the off season to finish looking at some stuff and getting it together. It really bugs me i had a down year this year as i really don't follow any sport closer than the NHL (CBB and CFB are close).

Anyhow, GL!....i will probably post some playoff thoughts in general when the matchups come out. I love talking hockey, just don't need the grind of worrying if a team outshoots another one 45-10 and loses.

and LOL...you can keep your leafs stuff.....:beerbang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                GL!...was pulling hard for you last night in that Pens game.

GL!...with the rest of the NHL season and bases this year. I am going to take a long hiatus from the site and gambling in general (except i will pop in during the playoffs to run some Flyers smack if they make it...lol). Gambling is ruining my interest in just watching games and im kind of tired of it in general. I really haven't cared about the NCAA tourney for the first time in ages because i have been grinding in CBB all season day after day and it just wears you out. Need a long break. I think the string of bad beats in the NHL have contributed to that, as well. My plan is to not play much CFB next year and see if i can get the hockey cranked up in October. I have some thoughts for next year that i will post over the off season regarding value and the whole landscape. Because it just isn't what it used to be. Spots don't matter much anymore whereas before i used to make a living fading 3I4's and B2B stuff. Too much mediocrity in the league and there isn't enough consistency in the NHL these days. But i do have some thoughts on a good strategy for next year and i need to take some time over the off season to finish looking at some stuff and getting it together. It really bugs me i had a down year this year as i really don't follow any sport closer than the NHL (CBB and CFB are close).

Anyhow, GL!....i will probably post some playoff thoughts in general when the matchups come out. I love talking hockey, just don't need the grind of worrying if a team outshoots another one 45-10 and loses.

and LOL...you can keep your leafs stuff.....:beerbang:
                I hear ya ff, everyone needs some time away from the grind to recharge. As degenerate gamblers we get way to caught up in this shyt and it does take away from some of the fun of the actual game. Enjoy the time away :beerbang:

Comment

Predators -103 vs BJs - 1 Unit

Added a unit on this baby...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Predators -103 vs BJs - 1 Unit

Added a unit on this baby...
                    Did you up it on the tried and true fade flm play :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                      Did you up it on the tried and true fade flm play :laughing:
                      Nah...just saw an opportunity to get the better team as a dog.....wanted more action at that even lower number!.....we'll see...

Kicking myself...I was going to add Minny, but the juice scared me off :bang:

Comment

3-0....

Comment

Working...
                        X