Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Preds + 135 x 1 unit over the flames

Preds may be down players but word is that Trotz blew a fuse during a closed door meeting after the game yesterday against my nuckers. The preds present a tough match up for the flames and if they come out ready to play then there is some good value in this line. Preds have won the last 8 in this series.

Isles - 109 to win 1 unit over the pens

Tough to go against pitt but the isles need the win here and are a good home team. Pitt should be in rough shape playing their 6th game in 10 days while the hungry home team is playing just its 2nd in the last 5 days. This game should be playoff style intensity for the isles, pitt will have to match the energy and I don't know if they have it or are hungry enough to dig for that extra tonight.

Habs + 135 x 1 unit over the bruins

This one boils down to the better team imo getting very good odds against a struggling team. Halak is the question mark to me in this game, if he plays well the habs should roll. The habs are more physical, have more talent depth up front tho maybe not as much top end talent and steadier on the back end.

added a parlay

wings x canes @ 1.7 to win 1 unit

Wings get the jackets at home. Wings off 2 straight and head home where they are dominant. They get bert in the line up tonight so I expect the place to be just electric. Wings in a rout.

Canes need points and get in the cap who played last night and are starting johnson who they seem to have little confidence playing in front of these days.

Comment

love the habs! let's cash :beerbang:
      NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

Working...
      X