• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday Pucks >>>

YTD: 144-166, -67.11 Units

3 spoilers & a favourite...

Leafs +146 vs Sens
    Ottawa in danger of missing the playoffs? What a colapse...after their very hot start, some were talking about them challenging the Habs alltime record for only 8 losses in a year. LOL....Leafs will be up for this one, and Toskala back in net.

Oilers +195 vs Canucks
    Vancouver sucks...no way they should lay this type of number...I'll take the better team, even if their playoffs are done...they'd like to screw over the "nuckers" I'm sure...

Coyotes +125 vs Stars
    Stars another "playoff" team playing ****ty hockey ...I'll take the home dog with nothing to lose. Dallas really doesn't need this game at all...and actually get a better playoff draw if they drop a place in the standings (avoiding Anaheim).

Capitals PL -110 vs Lightning - 3 Units
    One fav I like tonight....Caps playing good hockey trying to slide into the playoffs, they are probably the hottest team in the NHL, and have to keep pace with Carolina...who smoked this same TB team last night. Caps own TB this year, and TB on the road b2b. Blowout IMO.

1 Unit Each (except the Caps)

GL :thumbs:

just lay the -300 on the caps, don't be scared

Comment

I wish I could argue the oil pick but while I think the canucks have to win this one and probably will I would never bet that price on them here. Sadly the team does suck :puke: and it's oil or nothing. Don't wanna root against ya but hope you lose that one and win the rest

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        I wish I could argue the oil pick but while I think the canucks have to win this one and probably will I would never bet that price on them here. Sadly the team does suck :puke: and it's oil or nothing. Don't wanna root against ya but hope you lose that one and win the rest
        I hear ya, flm....Canucks have just a good a shot of winning....so the line should really be -120 or so b/c of home ice...but +195?? I assume they are making the line that high b/c of the importance of the game...but please, alot of their games have been important lately, and they've sucked, and it's not like the Oil is just going to lay down. Crazy value.

Same with the Leafs...they are at home and would like nothing more than to beat the Sens and help them miss the playoffs too. Sens have sucked since the all-star break, are on the road, and the Leafs have beat them 4 straight!

Comment

Nice call on the Oil Johnny. :thumbs:

Sorry about your Nucks flmm. I would have much rather seen the Flames miss than you guys...but oh well...

Not a good year for fans in this forum. Flmm's nuckers miss. JML's leafs miss. FF's Flyers *may* miss. My Oilers miss. UGH! :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            Nice call on the Oil Johnny. :thumbs:

Sorry about your Nucks flmm. I would have much rather seen the Flames miss than you guys...but oh well...

Not a good year for fans in this forum. Flmm's nuckers miss. JML's leafs miss. FF's Flyers *may* miss. My Oilers miss. UGH! :bang:
            At least the Oil has a future. You get those veterans back healthy next year, and can combine them with all the young kids that played so well down the stretch. Something to look forward too. Leafs are ****ed for years...the only thing we can look forward to is the signing of some high-profile GM to fix this ****!

Comment

YTD: 146-168, -64.43 Units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                At least the Oil has a future. You get those veterans back healthy next year, and can combine them with all the young kids that played so well down the stretch. Something to look forward too. Leafs are ****ed for years...the only thing we can look forward to is the signing of some high-profile GM to fix this ****!
                Yeah, I don't want to sound like a homer, but this team could be something serious in a year or two. They have something like 15 players under 25 and 5 of them are under 22. Getting a full year out of Horcoff, Souray, Torres, Moreau would be a huge boost as well. I can't wait for next year to start!

Comment

Working...
                X