Nittany's Atlantic Division Champs Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany's Atlantic Division Champs Friday

Go Pens! I hope to God the Pens can end the season for the Flyers on Sunday. Those cheap shotting bastards. And a special thanks goes out to Scotty Hartnell for giving the Pens consecutive PPs due to being a huge dumbass :thumbs:

Senators/Bruins Un. 5.5

Blackhawks -160

1 unit

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    Go Pens! I hope to God the Pens can end the season for the Flyers on Sunday. Those cheap shotting bastards. And a special thanks goes out to Scotty Hartnell for giving the Pens consecutive PPs due to being a huge dumbass :thumbs:

1 unit[/b]
    LMAO....Gonchar putting his butt-end of his stick in Hartnell's eye, thats not cheap LMAO..Or Ruutuu's knee to knee hit on Briere, and Hartnell wiffed when he tried to hit Crosby too, I dont know where the cheap shots were in that game the other night, and Crosby brings all the **** on to himself with his instigating and all the nonsense he pulls in front of the net after the whistle.....
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
      LMAO....Gonchar putting his butt-end of his stick in Hartnell's eye, thats not cheap LMAO..Or Ruutuu's knee to knee hit on Briere, and Hartnell wiffed when he tried to hit Crosby too, I dont know where the cheap shots were in that game the other night, and Crosby brings all the **** on to himself with his instigating and all the nonsense he pulls in front of the net after the whistle.....
      Not going to argue it, as you seem to be like most Flyers fans that don't see the goonery that they bring. But it's nice to have this guy back to help stop some of it:

YouTube - Gary Roberts vs. Ben Eager Flyers vs. Penguins 12/11/2007

Comment

Working...
      X