X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday NHL >>>

YTD: 149-168, -56.57 Units

Penguins -140 vs Flyers
    Pittsburgh need this game to clinch 1st in the division...and believe me, Crosby & Co. want that badly. Philly are guarunteed a spot, and will be missing Briere again.

2 Units

GL :thumbs:

GL JML, I'm staying away from them today because all the talk here is that they will be resting a lot of their big-guns. MAF will be in net tonight, though, so maybe it isn't what Therrien is planning. Either way, GL :thumbs:

Comment

Everything I've read they are going for it, Nitt...1st place is huge....you get home ice throughout the East, and avoid playing Ottawa first round...Fluery starting, and no scratches from what I can see...

Comment

No Crosby, but Roberts is back...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          No Crosby, but Roberts is back...
          Most of the players look disinterested. Already been 6 or so odd-man rushes for Philly. I wouldn't be surprised to see Conklin in the 3rd, and no more Gonchar, Hossa, and Malkin.

Comment

12 shots through 2 periods. They obviously couldn't care less about first place...

Comment

This would also be the time for me to point out how much I hate Ryan Whitney. He is really good at giving the other team the puck, though.

Comment

I agree....Pens are floating....I'll bump this prior to game 7 IN Montreal in a few weeks when the Pens lose on the road in the Eastern final. lol.

Funny thing is, with this win, Philly now draws the hottest team in the NHL....Ovechkin and the Caps...

:dunno: oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  I agree....Pens are floating....I'll bump this prior to game 7 IN Montreal in a few weeks when the Pens lose on the road in the Eastern final. lol.

:dunno: oh well...
                  I'd personally rather see the Pens play the Senators in Rd. 1 anyway. Not so much because I think Philly would have any shot in a 7-game series, but because A) The Senators may be the worst team in the NHL since January, and now they are without Alfreddson and B.) The Flyers would likely be a much more physical series, draining the Pens that much more for the long haul, with a higher chance of injuries.

Comment

I agree...Ottawa is now a good draw...

Comment

Working...
                    X