No announcement yet.

Harmonious NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost the bet and the game (and Brodeur looks shot, just completely worn down, hard to see him like that), but it was one of the betetr sporting events I've been to ever. Great game, fun. 13th row seats.

Devils fans are rough though - it was like 60/40 fanwise and I know NYC is only like 8 miles from Newark and they are an original 6 team and their following is HUUUUUGE, but geez....

Comment

Sunday Evening

On the road agaaaaainnnn......

Playoffs YTD: 15-9-1 (+3.7 units)

1 UNIT
      Sharks (-130)
      Ducks (+120)

:thumbs:

Comment

Monday Stuff

The Ducks absolute ruined my entire round of betting. I think I played them all 6 games and got crushed, but still didn't learn my lesson. Seems to be true that NHL teams coming off Stanley Cups just don't care that much the next year to battle through the playoffs wars.

Playoffs YTD: 15-11-1 (+1.4 units)

1 UNIT
        Canadiens (-200). Price has to play better tonight and it seems like far too many people think the Bruins will win.

Flyers (-140). Having both faves means they both have to win or the night sucks, but I think Philly ends this tonight. The caps got too much credit IMHO coming into the playoffs, and the scumbag Philly crowd should be in a frenzy tonight.

Comment

scumbags huh

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
            scumbags huh
            You're not to try to claim that Philly fans aren't the most obnoxious jackasses in all of sport are you? New York area teams are second too, let me add. Saturdays Phillis/Mets game was a complete sideshow to the 86 fights in the stands.

Anyway... I didn't mean you personally. Think the Caps get it one tonight, but not sure so not taking a side.

1 UNIT
            Flyers/Capitals OVER 5.5 (+100)

2 UNIT PARLAY TO WIN 2 UNITS
            Sharks (-200)/Magic (-270)

Comment

Line of the Year

They were talking about no call on Ovechkin for diving in the beginning of the 3rd period and Bill Clement said, "Alex Ovechkin could stand up in a hammock if he wanted to his balance is good."

:laughing:

Awesome line.

Comment

Working...
              X