NHL friday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

shouldn't have added in that wings parlay at the end, as it ruined what would've been a profitable day and made it a push. Oh well at least I wasn't down but back to makin money today...

Leafs + .5 in regulation @ + 110 x 1 unit

I don't know if I trust the leafs to win tonight but if they want to make the playoffs they need any points they can get. The leafs have been ugly on the road as of late but they have beaten the sabres twice in buffalo this season and overall the leafs are a better road team than home team. The leafs should be the fresher of the 2 teams coming in, sabres still missing talent due to injuries and will be playing its 6th game in 11 nights, while t.o. is playing it's 6th in 13 night and getting a boost from the return of 3rd leading point getter on their roster, Kaberle. + odds if the leafs win or can get it into extra time, I like the value in that.

Kings + 108 x 1 unit over Chicago

Chicagos going for the season series sweep here and I don't think they are good enough to sweep any team. The LA players and crawford know that they are in danger of being swept as well, for 2 teams with nothing to play for this certainly gives one team a reason to be up for the game. Can't underestimate a player and teams pride. LA is playing good hockey right now, they are 3-1-1 in their last 5, and were toe to toe with Dallas in its last game before their legs went and Dallas took over in the third. The hawks are brutal at the moment, they are having trouble scoring, their pk is slumping big and neither tender is bailing them out . The kings should be rested with only 2 games in the last 5 days meanwhile chicago plays its 3rd in 4 nights. Everything points kings for me and I would normally bet bigger when I like a play as much as I like this one but these are still 2 bad teams so I have to resist the urge to go heavy. If my baseball plays for this afternoon go well i'll add more to this play.

GL! I like 'em...

Comment

wow, I was already cashing my play on the leafs. Way to cough up your season leafs

Comment

Working...
      X