X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday >>>

NHL Playoffs YTD: 2-1, -1.44 Units

Penguins -132 vs Senators
    This has all the makings of a sweep. Ottawa just too inujred and thin to keep up with the stocked Pens. Without Gerber having a good effort last game, Pittsburgh coulda scored 10. More problems for Ottawa as Spezza now seems to be injured as well, and will play at alot less than 100%.

Avalanche -148 vs Wild
    Huge for Colorado to get the split in Minny, as both of these teams play much, much better at home...and I like the Avs to win the next two in Denver, and take control of the series.

2 Units Each

GL :beerbang:

Penguins -122 vs Senators - 2 Units

Found out Spezza and Alfie will actually try and play tonight, so I am doubling up my Sens fade. Love the Pens even more. The only thing worse than having injuries, IMO, is inserting the hurt players that are well below 100% instead of healthy NHL caliber players. This is a huge mistake and a desperate ploy, IMO... and as a result we get an even lower line for the Penguins! lol...biggest joke line of the playoffs so far, IMO... from what I've seen, Pittsburgh could have won both games by 4 or 5 goals, and to get a pick'em line for a much deeper, and better team is a gift.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Stick a fork in Ottawa... :beer2:

NHL Playoffs YTD: 3-2, -0.28 Units

Comment

Working...
      X