Playoffs with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs with flmmkrz

Been in mexico since the start of the playoffs so havent bet anything till today. I'll just keep updating this thread:

monday 14th:

Sens + 115 x 1 unit

Pens win this series but hopefully alfies back, spezza is drawing in and being at home. Hopefully the boost sneaks out the win tonight, if not I'll be back on them on game 4.

Wild +141 x 1 unit

Good price for a series that has been evenly played thus far.

hmmmm, couldn't disagree more, but GL anyway...lol. Colorado and Minny are huge Home teams, and both bad on the road, so I went with the home team in that one.....

Enjoy :thumbs:

Comment

fair enough jml, gl 2 you as well. With minny and colorado I don't think home ice is going to alter the games that decidedly. I don't think there is any plans to open it up any more at home. If it plays out like the last couple and is tight I'll take my chances and not lay the chalk. I think they split like the avs did in minny so i'll just double er up if this doesnt hit tonight.

Comment

Habs -125 to win 2 units

Ducks + 112 x 1 unit

Flames + 117 x 1 unit

Wild + 155 x 1 unit

Habs should roll.

Duckies have their backs up against the wall, I'll take a shot at + odds, no interest when they're laying chalk.

Flames, this series is so back and forth I dont want to be laying the chalk with the road team.

Wild, prolly a loser here but this series is as tight as it gets. I'm not laying chalk on a game thats likely going to ot where anything can happen. Better wild team, lets roll.

Comment

one more play:

Wild +1.5 x Ducks + 1.5 @ + 100 x 1 unit

looking for a ducks win here and the wild to keep doing what they have been in keeping the avs within reach all game.

Comment

Working...
          X