Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

just the early games so far...

took a few must win teams against bad teams and hoping they play out to form...

Rangers -133 to win 1 unit over Boston

I got this one pretty early as I thought it looked off and the lines been moving ever since. Bostons scuffling and the rangers are getting stronger with Shannys return, straka returns today and they've been playing very good hockey as of late. Bostons been killing itself with poor special teams play I look for that to rear its ugly head for the bruins again.

Isles -165 to win 1 unit over Philly

Isles need to keep winning and they got their tender back in the pipes so that allows them to freewheel a little bit more which plays to the strength of their forwards. Philly does get Gagne and Upshall in the line up which I don't like but the isles are a better team and they need this win.

Detroit x Montreal parlay @ 1.8ish to win 1 unit

Wings get to face a third stringer and are coming off 3 straight losses, they aren't losing again and definately not at home.
    Habs are playing good hockey, getting a caps team thats playing 3 in 4 nights while they themselves need to win over this bad caps team. On their current roll I dont see the habs pulling a leafs.

more to come

gl flmmkrz

Comment

man what the hell are some players thinking, Hollwegs a tool, team trying to make the playoffs and he goes for the dirty hit. Moron takes a 5 minute penalty
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-24-2007, 01:29 PM.

Comment

what the hell is going on this morning, 2-0 st louis and its not even the end of the first. Frickin wings

Comment

islanders cash...rangers get lucky and tie it up towards the end of the game.....

Comment

rangers pull it out!!

Comment

I was expecting to lose them both the way it was going but turned out to be a great morning

Comment

what you looking at for the night cap... im leaning buffalo puck line, devils and montreal...i see nashville winning, but i dont know if i want to lay on another -300 ML after what the red wings are doing today....

Comment

nicely done. Unfortunately I slept in and completely missed these games... :bang:

Comment

i guess we got screwed on DET...datsyuk scored in the shootout, the ouck was in the goalies pads, which were in the net, and they called it a no goal i herd....wow

Comment

bloody wings, they are brutal right now.

I don't know what im leaning on yet vaz, havent looked them over seriously enough yet. Still like the habs tho and might take them on their own since the wings shyt the bed.

Comment

the tracker online said wings out shot the blues 42 to 21....somebody tell me how you lose to columbus and st louis back to back i think it is......wow

Comment

Alright locked in for this evening...

Leafs + 105 x 1 unit over buffalo

im a glutton and the leafs stink but the leafs outplayed the sabres yesterday and should have won, they won't cough it up again. Must win, they know they can play with the sabres. They outhit, outchanced and outskated the sabres for 50 minutes, they do that again they win. My gut feeling is the sabres don't need this win so they are not going to put Miller in net after a 40 save performance, what would be the point? Conflicting reports saying conklin could start or miller could, with nothing on the line really but the presidents cup they can afford to let him rest and I believe they will go that way. If Conklins in the edge swings to the leafs at home.

Wild x Preds parlay @ 1.77 to win 1 unit

fricking wild just dont seem to be able to lose anymore. Now they get in an LA team that while they are playing well is playing its 6th game in 10 nights. Coming up on the hottest team in hockey going for first in the division, they seem almost a no brainer but the chalk on its own is insane. Harding in the pipes for the wild, he's been awesome when he's played so not a huge concern but it is worth noting.

Preds get the oil, both playing 3 in 4 nights but preds got the day off last night so should be the fresher coming in this one. They've lost 2 straight to 2 tough teams, this one shouldn't get close as it sounds like the oil don't have Roloson in the pipes to bail them out tonight.

still looking at some others

Comment

Habs -240 to win 1 unit over washington

same as above reasoning

Comment

sens - 121 to win 1.5 units over tampa

Comment

Working...
                              X