Friday NHL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday NHL

Still looking at the games tonight, but giving a heads up to anyone looking at the sabres tonight....Seems that Sabres d-man Henrik Tallinder has came down with the flu and might miss today’s game vs. MTL....MTL is struggling as of late and they need this game...however, it looks like D Briere will be back tonight for Buffalo....still waiting for my book to release the line, but it will most likely be over -200.....

Also, leaning towards ATL as a home doggie to OTT...Also liking the canes to bounce back after getting swept in a home and home with the sens....be back later with my plays....

sabres line is out at -180....

Adding:

2 units

Buffalo Sabres -180

Zubrus makes his debut today...Briere is back....Buffalo at home vs. struggling MTL...should be a great game....

Comment

GL, Sabres even depleted should be too much for the habs

Comment

Thinking about going on this aswell. Haven't made up my mind yet. As you said, MTL really needs this one... -180 might be a bit too high for me. GL with it!
        2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

GL Vaz!

I like Buffalo here.
          Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

liking the sabres tonight aswell. Montreal is struggling to stay in the race and need a strong night from probobly Halek. Both goalies dont stand a chance going save for save against Miller.
            Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
            NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
            CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            ---------------------------------------------------
            2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
            ---------------------------------------------------
            2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

GL

Comment

Here you go vaz, sounds like they are really trying to rebuild where it counts (on the OL and then DL possibly.)

Bills signed LG Derrick Dockery to an undisclosed multi-year contract.

Your day one winners of free agency by default, the Buffalo Bills. Along with Jason Whittle and Langston Walker, they signed two starters for the offensive line and a versatile reserve. Dockery was one of the top three guards in the market and likely commanded a huge payday. Free agency doesn't always solve O-line problems, but Buffalo is aggressively trying to fix their biggest team weakness. J.P. Losman should be smiling. Mar. 2 - 6:37 pm et

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  Here you go vaz, sounds like they are really trying to rebuild where it counts (on the OL and then DL possibly.)

Bills signed LG Derrick Dockery to an undisclosed multi-year contract.

Your day one winners of free agency by default, the Buffalo Bills. Along with Jason Whittle and Langston Walker, they signed two starters for the offensive line and a versatile reserve. Dockery was one of the top three guards in the market and likely commanded a huge payday. Free agency doesn't always solve O-line problems, but Buffalo is aggressively trying to fix their biggest team weakness. J.P. Losman should be smiling. Mar. 2 - 6:37 pm et
                  agreed....dockery is a great signing....

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

. Free agency doesn't always solve O-line problems, but Buffalo is aggressively trying to fix their biggest team weakness. J.P. Losman should be smiling. Mar. 2 - 6:37 pm et
                    I thought Losman was their biggest team weakness:nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                      I thought Losman was their biggest team weakness:nuts:
                      JP came on strong towards the end of last year....with solid line play, you never know...we may need a RB though....:bang:

Comment

kalinin with the early goal for the sabres!!!woooohooo

Comment

2-0 with only 1:47 played......yeaaaaa buffalo!!!

Comment

wow...sabres come out flying...could very well be 4-0 already with 3 minutes played....and this with 6 rookies in the lineup....

Comment

teppo scores to make it 3-0 buffalo!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X