Conference Finals Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Finals Thread

Been struggling through the playoffs except for all my plays on the Flyers which I have been leaving unposted, as it seems every time I post their game lines they lose lol.. but I have a couple series plays for the finals and I know the one isnt going to be shocking, but have to put it up anyways.....

Dallas +180, 2 units ... Stars have been playing great hockey and have beaten some very godo teams on their run to the western conference finals, while Detroit has looked very good, they havent beaten the same teams Dallas did, and I really think Turco is going to continue his stellar play and the rest of the pieces are going to fall in part and Dallas is going to take this in either 6 or 7.....

Philadelphia Flyers +170, 4 units....Another series, another dog line for my boys...I dont know what it is about this Flyers team but they have finally started putting all the pieces together, great depth on forward with a million different scorers on this team, great goaltending out of Biron, and the defense has been looking great as well, and this team has been meshing very well and the collective play out of the team has reflected in the victories...I think Pittsburgh is a very very good team and I know its not going to be easy to get past them, but I think if any team is capable of beating the Pens it is the Flyers, we are very agressive, strong forecheck, good goaltending, good penalty kill, great teamwork in getting back on the play with strong help from the forwards on defense, and its a relaxed team that is not feeling any pressure...This series is going to be very physical as these two teams really like nothing about each other and it seems like they were destined for this after a bunch of the battles they had in the regular season, I just think the Flyers will slow the Pens down, frustrate them with the strong forecheck, and the Flyers are really going to crash the net hard against Fleury and give him his first real test...I am liking the Flyers to win this series in 6 games....

gl with the finals everyone
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Game 1

Pittsburgh U3, +115, 1 unit

gl tonight
    Last edited by PhillyFan3; 05-09-2008, 04:32 PM.

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Why would you post tonight if they've been winning when you haven't been posting?

I'd wish you good luck, but I can't since I hate the Flyers.

Comment

cuse....

completely forgot I posted my Flyers play, im in like a daze right now, took it out though, Flyers take care of business tonight as long as they stay out of the box ...meant to only post the Pens under

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Series Price again

FLYERS +360, 2 units

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

not playing the Flyers tonight, well its been a great season and I think we might steal one tonight but thats about it, Pittsburgh, as much as I hate to, I have to give them credit, they're firing on all cylinders, there forecheck and defense have been great....it sucks we didnt get to play these guys with Timonnen but **** happens, and we are returning a strong nucleus of young players and I see no reason why we arent back in this position next year...Jason Smith, Derian Hatcher, Jaroslov Modry, the three slug defensemen, I am going to miss that trio next year LMAO...I guess its time to jump on the Red Wing bandwagon lol

1 unit=25 dollars

Comment

Working...
            X