Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well the Leafs are back in the spotlight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the Leafs are back in the spotlight...

The Toronto Maple Leafs have made their move. Both Head coach Paul Maurice and Assistant coach Randy Ladouceur were fired this morning.

Maple Leafs fire head coach Paul Maurice
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Much expected...although I think he is a good coach, and did a decent job even getting that team close to the playoffs.

Bottom line was that the new incoming GM this summer will want his own guys in the coaching ranks come October...

Comment

New Toronto GM:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        New Toronto GM:

:laughing: lol...absolutely no chance. Horrible GM. Here's three examples...He traded Roberto Luongo and Ollie Jokinen for Kvasha and Parrish. He traded Spezza and Chara for Yashin, then signed him to a billion. He traded Bertuzzi and Mcabe for an older Linden!

Doug Armstrong is one name that has come up...that Dallas team that is performing so well is essentially HIS team. but I think the Leafs are looking for a "bigger" name...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          :laughing: lol...absolutely no chance. Horrible GM. Here's three examples...He traded Roberto Luongo and Ollie Jokinen for Kvasha and Parrish. He traded Spezza and Chara for Yashin, then signed him to a billion. He traded Bertuzzi and Mcabe for an older Linden!

Doug Armstrong is one name that has come up...that Dallas team that is performing so well is essentially HIS team. but I think the Leafs are looking for a "bigger" name...
          LOL, I know about Mad Mike's moves that he put together for the Islanders. Just thought I'd toss him out there as a possible candidate for your Leafs. Because I knew he was your favorite, JML :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            LOL, I know about Mad Mike's moves that he put together for the Islanders. Just thought I'd toss him out there as a possible candidate for your Leafs. Because I knew he was your favorite, JML :laughing:
            :beer2:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                watching the NBA? Or Nascar? :laughing:
                Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 05-07-2008, 09:13 PM.

Comment

:laughing: dont watch much of either! The last time I watched nhl was the outdoors game! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X