X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL sunday with flmmkrz

just one small play for me

Boston + 230 x .5 units over Pitt

Strictly a value play. I know Pitt is chasing Jersey for first in the division but really their position is secure and they have no real incentive to get up for this game other than it being in pitt. This one will make their 6th game in 10 nights and who do they have to muster energy for ??? the brutal bruins. The expectation is they blow the bruins out of the water and they very well could but the pens played a tough one vs the thrashers and got lucky to win that one and I think they blew their wad in that game. The bruins have lost 4 straight and choked away a lead against the rangers this morning. Nothing more than a feeling here as the bruins play of late isn't making me believe they can win but I believe the bruins want a win badly and that the pens could very well overlook the bruins, the result could be a lot closer than what we'd expect. Should be noted that the bruins do have a 9 game winning streak vs the pens as well. At this price its worth a small flyer.

well it could be a blowout and turns out it was lol. Bruins blow, note to self ignore the gut feeling

Comment

Working...
    X