JML, Lord Stanley, etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML, Lord Stanley, etc.

I was looking through a Penguins forum that I read from time to time, and someone from the UK was talking about going to Lord Stanley's grave and paying respects from Penguin fans. To make a long story short, the person trekked there and had this picture:

I'm not so good with some history and superstitions, but do you know of anything like this happening? Is it a bad omen? Are the Penguins now cursed? Am I crazy for asking this?

Either way, just thought it was cool and you'd like to see it. It's a slow Sunday night so I figured I'd post it, just for fun. They are supposedly posting more pictures, so I can send them along if you're interested.

Yes the Penguins are doomed:laughing:

GO WINGS!!

Comment

lol...yes, you are crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        lol...yes, you are crazy...
        LOL, thought so. It was more just to show ya the pic. I thought it was kinda neat that the person went there and did that, something I never would have thought of.

Anyway, what do you think of the new line combos tonight? I like that Dupuis will be down on the 3rd line where he belongs and Talbot will get a chance to skate with some more skilled guys. I think he's a good finisher and is one of the better forecheckers on the team. I don't like that they took Malone off the Sykora/Malkin line, but that line hasn't done **** for a few games, so maybe it will turn out good. Any thought?

Comment

Working...
        X