X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 2

Pittsburgh +155

2 units

The Pirates....er, uh, Penguins had their chances in game 1, but the puck didn't bounce their way. If it had, they could have easily won that game, as to me, that game wasn't dominated to the tune of 4-0 by Detroit like the scoreboard said it was.

I see these games between these 2 teams as toss ups, and some experience and home ice doesn't account for this huge of a line against the talent of the Pens, imo.

Maybe i'm just a dumbass, as i'm certainly no hockey guru, but the Stars proved Detroit vulnerable, even at home, and I love the value here....

another shutout for Nogood..another lame performance by Pit:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Gotts View Post
      another shutout for Nogood..another lame performance by Pit:bang:
      Ive never understood the disrespect toward Chris Osgood. Check out his career stats. They're right up there with some of the best and he's darn close to his 3rd ring. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        Ive never understood the disrespect toward Chris Osgood. Check out his career stats. They're right up there with some of the best and he's darn close to his 3rd ring. :dunno:
        You know as well as anyone else(and probably moreso) that Osgood's stats are a direct product of the team he plays behind. He faces ~20 shots per game, and I can count the number of legit scoring chances the Pens have had in 2 games on one hand. He's good, but he is not nearly as good as his stats would lead one to believe.

Comment

I guess my point was that he gets absolutely no respect. He's not the best but he is darn good. And there have been some fellas between the pipes in Detroit who have had awesome teams in front of them and they couldn't win it all.

Comment

Working...
          X