• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB's Lord Stanley's FINALS - Game 5

YTD 66-78 (+12.98)
    Playoffs 29-46 (-5.50)

Gotta pull the trigger...too much value to pass up on:

Pittsburgh (+220) Vs. Detroit

Hoping for a Game 6 to have to be played!

1 unit

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

I hope you're right, but I feel your money would be better spent if you just mailed it to me :puke:

GL man:thumbs:

Comment

Yeouch....yeah, I wouldn't play against the Wings at Joe Louis even if I was getting +400...but I hope you cash!!

Comment

Dallas beat Detroit in Game 5 at Joe Louis at +230

Minus the fact that Dallas had picked up some momentum by winning also in Game 4...I think Pittsburgh is better then Dallas and has just as good a shot to win as Dallas did.

The NHL also has free reign on the sports world this week as the NBA does not start again till Thursday. I would think the league would want to get both a Monday AND a Wednesday game in before that free reign ends. Now I know **** like that works in the NBA.....at +220 I will try my luck that **** like that will work in the NHL.....in regard to hoping that Pittsburgh is on the right end of some questionable calls tonight

Comment

What a game...

Comment

Nice hit JB. I'm not going to lie, I had nearly given up hope during the empty net time until Talbot stuffed one in. Awesome game. Work is going to suck today, but it will suck less after the win.

:beerbang:

Comment

Once it went to OT...the first time it went to OT.....I thought I was sunk.

YTD 67-78 (+15.18)
              Playoffs 30-46 (-3.30)

Comment

Games 3 and 5 are 2 of the best hockey games i've seen in years. Its been a great series:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X