Sticking with what I know!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticking with what I know!

Avalanche-140..... Both teams playing well.... but one team probably wants it more and at home.

I dont think the avs want it anymore than the canucks. AV ripped the team a new one for their no show in the 2nd and 3rd last game. They're looking for revenge in a big way and you aren't gonna catch Luongo in 2 straight bad games. The avs have burnt me all year long tho so im just on the sideline watching my nuckers. They could lose it but we're playing for the division as well so don't assume there isnt much for us to play for.

Comment

Hey Film! Thanks for the reply. Plenty of respect for your opinion as I frequently follow you. Both teams have been playing well. I too lost on the Av's quite a bit this year although have made up some since the all star break. I said earlier I was a homer, just don't have the capping abilities that you guys do.... but the Av's have been playing much better. I know they can't win every game, so I really don't expect them to. And I never said The Canucks had nothing to play for... I realize they are playing hard every game. It is a heated rivalry and just like Sunday's game.... I think anybody can win.... I'm just putting my money on Colorado, mostly because I'm a homer. Good luck to you Buddy!

Comment

GL. I'd lean Avs...but it's a no play for me.

Comment

Working...
        X