NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Gonna lay some chalk here and on a road team a thing I definately don't like doing but...

Anaheim -210 to win 2 units over Chicago

The hawks are struggling badly, they are banged up and their best players aren't producing. The ducks aren't playing much better themselves but the talent and team play edge is overwhelmingly in favor of the ducks. I would be tempted to leave this game alone if it were half way thru the season or something but the reality is the ducks are holding 2nd in the conference by the narrowest of point differentials. They have lost to LA and Phoenix and then shut out in detroit within their last 5 games. From a confidence stand point this game is a must win. The ducks have owned this match up over the last few years, going 8-0-1 in their last 9 and only losing 1 in reg during their last 16 match ups. The ducks have every motivation to be up for this game, they know if they come to play they are the better team and the hawks are a team just waiting for the season to end. I don't see this one getting close.

GL everyone

not an impressive win but its money

Comment

Working...
    X