FF...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF...

I read the Flyers are in the running for Sundin...IF he decides to play....that would be odd... :bang:

wow....hadn't heard that. haven't really been paying too much attention to the NHL outside of my "new manual" i am writing for NHL betting this coming season. Took a long long look back at last year at a few of us and i am going to post my playbook so to speak for this year and give it a go and see how it fares. I got crushed last year and that was the first losing season in hockey in a number of years.

anyhow, if PHI brought Sundin in, i guess it would probably be on a 1 year type deal im sure. I always liked Sundin. I know you Leafs guys didn't like him, especially compared to guys like Doug Gilmore, Wendell Clark etc....but he quietly goes about his business, he's a great face off guy percentage wise (or at least he was)......he's just been solid his whole career. Another guy who is a victim of (a) not being outspoken and (b) not being flashy.

I will say it would be really bizarre to see him as a Flyer.
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 08-18-2008, 05:23 PM. Reason: wow...typos galore...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      wow....hadn't heard that. haven't really been paying too much attention to the NHL outside of my "new manual" i am writing for NHL betting this coming season. Took a long long look back at last year at a few of us and i am going to post my playbook so to speak for this year and give it a go and see how it fares. I got crushed last year and that was the first losing season in hockey in a number of years.

anyhow, if PHI brought Sundin in, i guess it would probably be on a 1 year type deal im sure. I always liked Sundin. I know you Leafs guys didn't like him, especially compared to guys like Doug Gilmore, Wendell Clark etc....but he quietly goes about his business, he's a great face off guy percentage wise (or at least he was)......he's just been solid his whole career. Another guy who is a victim of (a) not being outspoken and (b) not being flashy.

I will say it would be really bizarre to see him as a Flyer.
      Yup...Sundin is still a hell of a player, and would be a great fit in Philly. I agree...1 year, something like 8 million. With a healthy Gagne, your top 6 would be insanely good. Talk about strength up the middle with Sundin, Richards & Briere!

Word is Sundin's first choice is NYR (but they have cap issues) and second is Philly.

Comment

Working...
      X