NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

ANA -225...........won't go into a bunch of details as flmmrz has already put up most of the reasoning. Hate laying juice like this and i am sure that CHI will probably pull something out of their ass tonight, but worth a play none the less.

Been in the 80's for the better part of the last 4 weeks and it's kind of hard to concentrate on hockey with PHI being in dead last in the NHL and it not feeling much like winter/hockey season.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      GL :thumbs:

JML- THX!....oyyvay, this certainly has been a season not to write home about. ANA just looks like **** tonight. Amazes me that you could play so poorly a week and a half before the playoffs start. I think i am officially done playing anything in the NHL with more than a -150 or so. Just not worth it. But give me a break. Who would have played CHI tonight the way they have been playing. As i said when i posted, i am sure CHI will find a way to win. Unless the Ducks find some magic, i think i shall call it a season. But in reality, i haven't followed the sport this year like in years past so a lot of it probably has to do with me, as well....

hey ANA....

:ba:

i freeking can't stand the ducks or their fans to boot....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

hey ANA....

:ba:

i freeking can't stand the ducks or their fans to boot....
        Hey, what's wrong with Ducks fans?

We are playing that way because we need to follow the Sharks in the brackets so we are matched up with them in the First Round.

That's the best excuse I could come up with :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
          Hey, what's wrong with Ducks fans?
          ah yes, duck fan.......he rolls into the parking lot in some kind of monster SUV escalade type. he's mid 40 something guy from like newport or ladera ranch. he either rolls in with his 3 other mid 40 something buddies and they proceed to spend half the game talking or on their cell phones....or he rolls in with his fake trophy wife and their 2 goofy kids. seems the lower bowl is more of a "see me here" fest than a hockey crowd. I much prefer the kings games to a ducks game in socal any day of the week.

Comment

gl on ana and on a side note 70 degrees here yesterday in buffalo.....felt like i lived in s. cal like you for a second....than i realized no palm trees and its still buffalo :bang: :nuts:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
              gl on ana and on a side note 70 degrees here yesterday in buffalo.....felt like i lived in s. cal like you for a second....than i realized no palm trees and its still buffalo :bang: :nuts:
              been a strange winter so far about everywhere. it usually doesn't hit the low 70's in Buffalo until late July or early August when you guys get your heat wave. just pretend all the pasty white fat chicks and pine trees are super models and palm trees and you will be fine. and hockey hates it when this happens as the ice has been just awful around the league the past week with all the hot weather. actually in SoCal it has been in the low 60's during the day and into the high to mid 40's at night.

Comment

ah yes, duck fan.......he rolls into the parking lot in some kind of monster SUV escalade type. he's mid 40 something guy from like newport or ladera ranch. he either rolls in with his 3 other mid 40 something buddies and they proceed to spend half the game talking or on their cell phones....or he rolls in with his fake trophy wife and their 2 goofy kids. seems the lower bowl is more of a "see me here" fest than a hockey crowd. I much prefer the kings games to a ducks game in socal any day of the week.
                I'm much much younger than 40, not married, and have no children. The Duck fans I know aren't like that either. There are some that exist as you described, but it's not like the stadium is packed with those type of people.

A Kings game over a Ducks game? Absurd. Insane traffic to go to a stadium that isn't packed unless the team is doing well (then all the Hollywood stars show up and the game gets heavy media attention). More than likely to sit next to a family of 8 who don't even speak English but got the Burger King Family Pack of free tickets for buying combo meals. Whoopee...

Comment

been a strange winter so far about everywhere. it usually doesn't hit the low 70's in Buffalo until late July or early August when you guys get your heat wave. just pretend all the pasty white fat chicks and pine trees are super models and palm trees and you will be fine. and hockey hates it when this happens as the ice has been just awful around the league the past week with all the hot weather. actually in SoCal it has been in the low 60's during the day and into the high to mid 40's at night.
                  ahhhh nothing like judgeing a book by its cover......pasty white fat chicks......im 19 and some of the girls im seeing....arent pasty and fat....but once u hit 30+yrs old here pickings do become slim :bang: :nuts:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                  NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                  MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                  CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

don't mind me dan...i was just stereotyping......there are hot chicks everywhere.

Comment

boy Selanne sure picked a great time of the year to try and get onto the side of a milk carton. Zero points and only 9 SOG in his last 4 games.

Comment

what an awful penalty to take by Selanne now, as well. go sit on the bench or something

Comment

wow...****ball scrub line tallies a HUGE one......

would love to see parros and koci throw down one more time if this thing gets out of hand

Comment

Ducks need to knock off this experiment with Selanne on the 2nd PP unit and not logging as much ice time as guys like penner. If they keep it up with him, he will go into the playoffs with no momentum and they aren't going to win with their 90 point scorer in a funk. They need to get him going and i can't believe they have sacrificed him to get some of these other guys more minutes. ****ty coaching if you ask me.

Comment

nice cash job even though you were talking to yourself :nuts: :beerbang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                              X