NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Keeping it to limited plays these days, like a couple.

Leafs + 116 regulation time only x 1 unit over Atlanta

The thrash off a loss last night where they held the lead going into the third and found a way to lose. I believe the excitement of additions Zhitnik and Tkachuk have passed and they are back to the flaky team that they had prior to the trades. They've lost their last 3 straight and get in a desperate toronto team that is playing good hockey. This one is a case of 2 teams going opposite directions at the moment. TO has played well on the road this season tho stumbled a bit there as of late, they know they are capable however. Bottom line for me is the leafs are playing better hockey right now, they have the fresher legs and I believe this one will be playoff intensity and I think the leafs play a better physical game that translates to playoff style hockey. That being said the leafs are brutal in shootout and may be just happy to get the point in extra time which is why I went with the regulation time only, so if its goes to the extra time I push.

Minny -157 to win 1.5 unit over the flames

If my spring baseball goes well tomorrow i'll up this play as I love the wild in this spot. My nuckers all but eliminated the avs last game coupled with the flames win over the wild. As such the flames pretty much know they are in yet also know they have very little chance to leap frog anybody in front of them. Minny has been nails at home all year and lost a tight one to these flames so I know they are looking for a win here while the flames should experience a let down. Harding could draw in which with the way he's playing isn't changing anything in this play for me. Flames for their part have been playing very good hockey and have won a couple straight on the road but this isn't a good road team they've proven it all season, with them being chased they raised their level of play but without that behind them anymore I would expect a return to what is more typical of their season play on the road. The flames have had the edge in the season series going 4-1-2 so far, which makes me believe the wild want it that much more. The fact that the canucks draw a weaker los angeles team should be incentive as well as they wild know to keep pace a win here is needed. The flames are 1-0-2 in minny despite the edge in the season series.

flmmrz- GL!...staying away from the MIN play as i just see another crap shoot if both goalies are on. Like the Leafs, though, i have sworn off wagering on them. ATL has something missing right now on offense. Not sure if it's chemistry or what. But with Tkachuk, Zhitnik, Hossa, Kozlov, Kovalchuk etc...they should be generating more than 2 goals a game which they seem to do every night. Especially on the PP.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

hell of a start for the wild, Backstrom lets in the first 2 shots against him and gets pulled. Thanks for nothing

Comment

well with the way baseball went today and the wild are going so far the leafs push feels like a monster win lol

Comment

freakin wild, I had the flames coming in letting up but the wild have decided they no longer feel any pressure so they'd stink it up. Glad I didn't go bigger on this

Comment

flmrrz- weird game....on paper you would think MIN wouldn't have gotten swept by CAL at home in 3 days time, but i dunno anymore sometimes. look at the preds tonight. they are gonna be 1-6-1 vs. DET this year. Probably the biggest regular season game in NAS franchise history tonight and they score 1 measley goal..forsberg is a stiff.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I can't believe the Flames took both in Minnesota. Calgary has been brutal on the road and the Wild have been great at home. There are some things that are just impossible to cap.

Comment

I made my biggest play of the year tonight on Minny because of the fact that da Flames can't take 2 in Minny.....can they.....D'OH!!!!! What happened Backstrom....2 goals on first 2 shots.....WTF!
                :bang:

Comment

Working...
                X