Attention Poster Angelus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Poster Angelus

Nitts said he wanted in but i've sent him repeated emails and posts and he isn't in yet and i need to fill an open spot. Looks like we will have an open spot if you would like to jump in. Only do so, though, if you are going to stick with it for the season. It's pretty much guys from the hockey forum and a couple of others. Canucker, Flmrrz, JML, Cuse, myself, larry.........

Let me know. Thx.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

What are the details??

Comment

Yahoo league ID 5389 password: flyers

11 categories (g, a, +/-, SOG, Foffswon, PP points, PIM's, wins, SO's, Sv% and GAA)

same as last time you played pretty much. 10 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        Nitts said he wanted in but i've sent him repeated emails and posts and he isn't in yet and i need to fill an open spot. Looks like we will have an open spot if you would like to jump in. Only do so, though, if you are going to stick with it for the season. It's pretty much guys from the hockey forum and a couple of others. Canucker, Flmrrz, JML, Cuse, myself, larry(DEFENDING CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!)........

Let me know. Thx.

Thanks for remembering:thumbs:

Comment

Alright, I'm in. If Nitts gets back to you and still wants in, I'll give my spot to him. Hopefully I will be able to make the draft on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            Alright, I'm in. If Nitts gets back to you and still wants in, I'll give my spot to him. Hopefully I will be able to make the draft on Sunday.
            if you can't then just rank your players and have it auto draft.

That's what the mighty larry did last year....:laughing:.........you can thank Yahoo computer for that W larry.....:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              if you can't then just rank your players and have it auto draft.

That's what the mighty larry did last year....:laughing:.........you can thank Yahoo computer for that W larry.....:thumbs:
              I had about 4 players left on my team at the end of the year that the computer drafted. So what if Ovechkin and Malkin were 2 of them:laughing:

Comment

Working...
              X