NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

PHI +1 1/2 -120........................PHI hasn't won in NJD since the Taft administration, but i think there is great value in this play. NJD playing 3I4 and have really been playing rotten hockey lately, dropping 5 straight at home. Brodeur has been very beatable and has looked tired in the net lately (hasn't been playing pucks that he normally would etc.). PHI is finally as healthy as they have been all year with minor exceptions, and NJD are still missing 2 huge pieces to their puzzle in madden and gionta. Huge rivalry and i see no reason PHI isn't hungry for a win tonight. They played very well vs. Carolina last time out, and i think Biron can finally move forward with his next 2 years in front of him.

FLA/WAS over6 1/2................just kind of a hunch play that both teams may just let it all fly today and we might see a 6-5 type game. Totals are my nemesis, though.

DAL +120..............DET coming off a huge win last night and possibly a little let down. They have a game in hand with Nashville and the tiebreaker. They also have the much easier schedule from here on out. This is a huge game for DAL as they are in a log jam that could see them finish anywhere from 5th to 8th in the west.

MON +1 1/2 -150..................not sure why this line is so high, but MON has been playing great hockey lately. No reason i can see for it not to continue tonight. MON special teams have finally gotten clicking over the past month which is largely responsible for their resurgence.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I read Madden is drawing in tonight. Upshall, Richards out. I was leaning jersey but will likely sit this game out so i'll pull for you bro.

I like the habs today as well

GL today

Comment

Love the Devils tonight.They have to start selling some playoff tickets with maybe a nice winning streak.i see a great performance by the D tonight and brodeur gets a shutout.devils will win 5 in a row starting tonight.This is Predictem right?Thats what i predict.devils and the under.2-0 final.

Comment

Working...
      X