Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL friday with flmmkrz

Don't love the sched today

was leaning on the habs + but was gonna end up laying more chalk than I wanted on that and the ml's were too high for my liking so ended up doing a small parlay

Spurs ml (NBA) x Panthers ml x Sharks -1.5 @ a little over 3.00 x .5 unit

Spurs don't lose many at home and the last time these 2 met the jazz won, I think the spurs are looking for payback and the jazz are just an average road team.

Florida has an outside shot at the playoffs and are amongst the hottest teams in the league and especially so at home. They aren't going to take their eye off the prize right now, for the caps to win this one they'll have to take it from the panthers cause the panthers aren't going to help them out at all. I dont think the caps have what it takes to get it done.

Sharks are red hot as well and just spanking teams, with LA next they really shouldn't be looking past this game. Phoenix is just waiting for the season to end. Shouldn't get close here.

Nice work. Did the Spurs win?

Wouldn't you love to see the Panthers run the table here and at least give themselves a shot at the 8th spot. With Luongo they surely would have made the playoffs this year eh?
    Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

With BobbyLu definately but the eagles keeping them in most games. I'd like to see them make it over a team like the rangers or the bolts.

Sharks and spurs both won, making this one a winner.

Comment

Working...
      X