Hey JML

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey JML

when does the season start....:dunno:....the real one in the states that is up for wagering. I thought it was tomorrow but i can't determine if that is preseason or not.

also, nice pick up of hollowleg....:thumbs:....and you were on me last year for some of the stupid flyers players.....:dunno:....hollowleg is a dirty player and has no place in the game. need to get rid of guys like this.....big difference between either a guy who is clean and pysical or a designated fighter vs. a guy like hollowhead who is basically just out there to cheap shot and injure people on the other team.......:puke:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

FF - Real season starts Thursday!:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
      FF - Real season starts Thursday!:thumbs:
      thanks!...:thumbs:

it got confusing last weekend with the games overseas then the other ex. games. i didn't even know the games overseas were going on. i also hadn't seen any lines yet and that made me wonder if what i was seeing were more ex. games.

going to the PHI/SAN game next saturday so i knew it would be starting at least by then....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        also, nice pick up of hollowleg....:thumbs:....and you were on me last year for some of the stupid flyers players.....hollowleg is a dirty player and has no place in the game. need to get rid of guys like this.....big difference between either a guy who is clean and pysical or a designated fighter vs. a guy like hollowhead who is basically just out there to cheap shot and injure people on the other team.......
        He's a cheap fringe goon. Leafs are all about kids & goons this year. Young and dumb enough to lose enough games for a good draft (the MAIN goal this year), and young and dumb enough for some loose, exciting hockey to keep the fans mildly interested.

A few weeks ago, GM Fletcher all but said the Leafs were in for a couple lean years, and not to expect much. And yesterday, Coach Wilson said that this year, "wins and losses" do not matter.

LOL :beerbang:

Go Oilers :thumbs:

Comment

Leafs start IN Detroit. LMAO...what is that line going to be? -400?

Comment

Go Isles! We're going to suck this year! We'll fight hard but it will be awhile till the youngsters produce. I'm debating whether or not to go to the home opener against the Blues on Saturday.

Comment

Go Isles! We're going to suck this year! We'll fight hard but it will be awhile till the youngsters produce. I'm debating whether or not to go to the home opener against the Blues on Saturday.
              Leafs, Isles and Thrashers will be in a battle for last overall!! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                did you see where ATL only had 40% of their season ticket base renewed. im not joking when i say move CAR back to their original division, stick WAS back with PHI in the old Patrick and get rid of the rest of the south....Atlanta, Tampa and Florida. Then you can get rid of Nashville in the West along with Columbus. Season ticket interest and interest in general is way down in those 2 markets and another losing season this year won't help.

Comment

Leafs start IN Detroit. LMAO...what is that line going to be? -400?
                  lmao...you've been bitching (and rightfully so) about that matchup not happening for the past couple of years and now they finally play and it's like the 1980 soviet team vs. the Chinook Valley C team.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    did you see where ATL only had 40% of their season ticket base renewed. im not joking when i say move CAR back to their original division, stick WAS back with PHI in the old Patrick and get rid of the rest of the south....Atlanta, Tampa and Florida. Then you can get rid of Nashville in the West along with Columbus. Season ticket interest and interest in general is way down in those 2 markets and another losing season this year won't help.
                    Agreed.

Comment

Hey if we get the 1st draft pick next year I'm sure we'll find away to **** that up:thumbs:

Comment

Hey if we get the 1st draft pick next year I'm sure we'll find away to **** that up:thumbs:
                        There are 2 prospects that are head and shoulders above the rest, and considered franchise players. A Chris Pronger clone out of Sweden (Victor Hedman), and John Tavares an OHL player from around these parts, who reminds people of Dany Heatley.

So I just hope the Leafs get a top 2 pick!
                        (Ideally we get the local kid!)

Comment

There are 2 prospects that are head and shoulders above the rest, and considered franchise players. A Chris Pronger clone out of Sweden (Victor Hedman), and John Tavares an OHL player from around these parts, who reminds people of Dany Heatley.

So I just hope the Leafs get a top 2 pick!
                          Everyone wants Tavares.

Comment

you need a couple of winkler flyers on your team.....what about eddie the eagle's kid....:beerbang:

Comment

Everyone wants Tavares.
                              Actually, Tavares' stock has dropped a bit, and it's an even race going into this year...

McKenzie: Top prospects for the 2009 NHL Entry Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X