NHL Openers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Openers

Wow! I can't believe the season has started already!

I have some season point totals but I don't remember off the top of my head. I will look fix the numbers exactly later.

Season Totals

Chicago Under 93.5
    Rangers Over 95.5 (Offered lined after 2 games)
    Canucks Over 85.5 (Why not gotta cheer for something)
    Edmonton Under 93.5 (I think it was that high I'll fix later)
    Montreal Over 99.5
    Columbus over 83.5

Detroit -1.5 LOL Toronto...!
    2 Units

Looking at Cal +1.5 tonight vs Canucks. LOL! See if I get home in time.
    Last edited by Twisted Fate; 10-09-2008, 11:40 AM.
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Drigger- GL!...this season...good to see you around again this year......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah you too!

I find hockey might be tough, if I remember correctly, you usually have a good start to the season and end of the season. The middle is very inconsistant.

Revised

Chicago Under 93.5
      Rangers Over 95.5
      Canucks Over 85.5
      Edmonton Under 93.5
      Montreal Over 99.5
      Columbus over 82.5 (changed to 82.5)

Original 6 Detroit to win most points

All those were 2 units... a little late posting!
      NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
      NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
      Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

wow...whats the line on that original 6 prop?

That seems like a no-brainer. Montreal should be the only challenger, and I think they are a tad ever-rated. Detroit will run away with that prop! Gotta be -300 at least...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          wow...whats the line on that original 6 prop?

That seems like a no-brainer. Montreal should be the only challenger, and I think they are a tad ever-rated. Detroit will run away with that prop! Gotta be -300 at least...
          Naw...Detroit was only like -250 at Pinny to win their division...and that division includes Chicago. So if you add the Rangers, Habs, etc....I'd be interested to know what it was.

Comment

Yeah...i was exaggerating a bit, but still...Detroit is the bigtime favourite to get the Presidents trophy again this year, and the only real challengers are Montreal (and to a much lesser extent Phi/NYR).

Or maybe the Leafs? :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Yeah...i was exaggerating a bit, but still...Detroit is the bigtime favourite to get the Presidents trophy again this year, and the only real challengers are Montreal (and to a much lesser extent Phi/NYR).

Or maybe the Leafs? :beerbang:
              Sorry I posted a little late for you guys to check it out. But I was on SIA and I was like really? Detroit -120 to win most points original 6. I figure that was a steal! Montreal was I think +200 and Rangers just a little higher at maybe +400ish I can't remember exactly then it goes up from there with Toronto +3100
              NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
              NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units

Comment

Working...
              X