Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL thursday with flmmkrz

Wings ml - 304 to win 1 unit

I know we're not supposed to do the big chalky faves thing to be successful in the nhl but if the leafs can take the defending champs on opening night in the champs yard then I'm willing to lose the 3 units just cant see it happening tho.

Canucks -127 to win 2 units

Few reasons here, 1 I like the make up of this new look canuck roster. They are younger, faster, healthier and far more physical. 2, The flames have been a slow starting team in the last few years and that starts from the nets out with kipper taking some time to play himself into peak form and the team is also a poor rood team over the past few years. 3, Refocused Luongo wanting to put last year behind him, this is his team now and he looked scary sharp in preseason, I look for that to continue. 4, Luc Bourdon tribute night on opening night, this doesnt guarantee the canucks a win by any means but it may be one of the few nights on the year when you know almost with certainty what you'll get out of the team and its everything they got. Enough there for me to take a shot on the small price.

Boston + 120 x 1 unit

Boston will play everyone tough again this year, I like the make up of their roster. They have talent, grit and solid tending. I dont like the make up of the avs, they're a one trick pony, all out offense win or lose and they'll get a Boston team thats made to counterpunch and play against that style. I'll take the + odds on the bruins cause I know what I get with them. They'll keep this low scoring and drag this game out and proved last year they can be succesfull on the road and against the western teams.

and this one is a pure tail play:

Boston/Avs u5.5 @ -119 to win 1 unit

I'll use his words for this one cause they convinced me and I rarely bet totals on my own. So from vegas vic:

Wager the under on totals of 5.5 or against the Western Conference.

Two strong angles should be noted regarding the Bruins propensity to go under the number.

1) Last year they went 21-41 when the total was set at 5.5.

2) The Bruins recorded a 1-8-1 O/U mark versus the Western Conference last year.

In the ten games they played versus the west only once did the two teams combine to score more than 5 goals. That lone game was early in the season, at Los Angeles, and had Manny Fernandez against Jonathan Bernier in nets. Seven goals were scored in the third period alone and the 8-6 Bruins final went a long way in skewing Boston’s season ending 5.1 goals per game average.

GL everyone, go Canucks.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-09-2008, 01:18 PM.

I totally agree with you on the Nucks. If opening night at home isnt anough to get this team ready then the Luc Bourdon tribute defenitely will. I really see them giving it their all in memory of Luc.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

flmrrz- GL!...this season....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl this year man!

Comment

Flm...GL this year :thumbs:

Comment

lmao, course my first -300 play of the year is tanking huge

Comment

ugh 3 strong leans today and 1 I got talked into with the bruins under, should've left that alone as well as the -300 play, marginal and too much chalk. Some day I'll learn lol.

+3.2

- 4.23 units

overall

- 1.03 units

Comment

Working...
              X