• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NHL Opening Night

Boston Bruins +115

Detroit Red Wings -310

1 unit each

I don't see myself laying that much very often but hopefully it works out. GL this season.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

well that didn't work out so well with Detroit :laughing:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
      well that didn't work out so well with Detroit :laughing:
      not sure if you took the time to read any of the stickys above regarding plans for the season betting wise....but if you spend this season laying -310's then good luck is all i can say. there really isn't a play above about -160 or so that is worth playing and im sticking to plays pretty much between about +150 and -150 this season. it's just too hard to recover from a -310 beating. you basically just lost 3 plays in 1 in terms of recovering that money. just not worth it. i learned that last year.

GL!...this season...:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        not sure if you took the time to read any of the stickys above regarding plans for the season betting wise....but if you spend this season laying -310's then good luck is all i can say. there really isn't a play above about -160 or so that is worth playing and im sticking to plays pretty much between about +150 and -150 this season. it's just too hard to recover from a -310 beating. you basically just lost 3 plays in 1 in terms of recovering that money. just not worth it. i learned that last year.

GL!...this season...:thumbs:
        I'm not planning on laying that much in any other game. I thought it was a good situation for Detroit even at that price, but it obviously didn't work out. Good luck this year. Thanks FF.
        Overall Records

Comment

Working...
        X