hey everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone

New to the forum, learned how to skate when i could walk. Die hard St. Louis Blues fan. College kid. Got a little bankroll started and am so happy the season has finally started. Good luck to everyone. Will start posting my plays tomorro.:beerbang: :beerbang: :thumbs: :beer2:
    NHL...2-6

Bobby Orr is the greatest hockey player of all time.

GL bluenote....and :welcome:

Comment

Welcome bluenote and gl this season. Im liking your blues tonight vs the preds, what do you think of your team this season?

Comment

thanks guys

For the blues, how long can a team rebuild for? eric johnson's injury hurts. i still call bull**** on that, nobody tears an ACL and MCL getting out of a golf cart sober. but we finally got 3 foward lines that can all produce goals. We need Brewer to keep that back line strong and Tkachuk to be a leader on and off the ice for some of these younger players. Im ready to see Janson and King to do so bruising this season. And like that Manny has some competion in nets with Mason being aquired. just my 2 cents.

Go Blues:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
        NHL...2-6

Comment

How do i put an avatar by my name? It wont let me un-check the box saying not to use an avatar.
          NHL...2-6

Comment

Working...
          X