• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Friday

NHL YTD: 0-1 (-10 units)

Friday

10* Washington Capitals (-145) Over Atlanta Thrashers

Curious about this line and I hope it's not a trap. Both teams had complete opposite preseason's with Washington playing strong hockey while Atlanta was having one of the worst preseasons scoring just 2 goals a game while giving up almost 5. Washington should have Ovechkin play tonight despite a sore thigh. Washington is expected to be one of the top teams this season while Atlanta should be one of the worst. I think Washington will come flying out the gates in this one.

10* Montreal Canadiens (-115) Over Buffalo Sabres

This should be a great opening night game. This is a 50-50 game but I rate Montreal a much better team then Buffalo this season. Buffalo had a pretty rough preseason winning just 2 of 6 while Montreal played nine games winning 6 of those. This should be tight I really don't expect anything more then a 1-2 goal win here. 3-2 or 4-3 sounds about right. I think the difference will probably be Carey Price who had a strong start to the preseason. Buffalo has alot of great young players but I think it will take some time before they click into gear here.

Good Luck to All!!!!
    Last edited by coreyschucky; 10-10-2008, 03:22 PM.

BTW I think the Isles keep it close to the Devils tonight and the +1 1/2 is very enticing. The Isles have only lost to the Devils by more then 1 goal once in the last 10 meetings. Only thing that scares me is all the Isles losses in the preseason were by more then 2 goals.

Comment

Working...
    X