NHLRS No Flyers yet Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS No Flyers yet Friday

dude.....team like PHI with its storied tradition of cups and hammer men like Seargent Schultz and Bobby Clark should be playing games on opening night.......travesty there hasn't been a Flyers game yet......

CHI +125.......................Situational play more than anything. You have a NYR team off a long trip to Europe and just getting back in the last couple of days to catch their breath. They swept the B2B games and sit at 2-0. I like the value in CHI who honestly should be the much fresher of the 2 teams. NYR just glad to be back home im sure. Nothing would surprise me here but i do look for a little bit flatter effort from NYR tonight, especially early on in this one. Which leads me to play #2.

CHI +105 (1P)

STL Over2 1/2 -125...............like this play more than the side. Especially the way STL played in the preseason. They won't make the playoffs but i think they have a solid 1st and 2nd lines and will be better than last year offensively. Also Ellis is 2-0 vs. STL but he has almost a 3 GAA in those games. I think NAS has issues right now and i lean heavily to STL winning the game.

That's it for me. I am not going to lay -140 with WAS even though i think that is the right side. Trying to tread lightly in these opening couple of weeks. Hate doubling up on the CHI game as i stated i wouldn't do that, but i think the strongest play is the CHI 1P if you expect a sluggish NYR team. And the value on CHI at +125 for the game is too good to pass up. Only 1 Unit plays too.

All plays for 1 Unit today, and probably the first 2 weeks.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

1-1-1 tonight...no harm no foul no blood no ambulance as chick used to say.......pretty much just kicking the can here the first 2 days which is fine.......with all the player movement these days it's tough to get a feel for teams until they've played about 3-4 games at least.

as the days go on i really encourage people to look at more than just side plays in these games. There is a lot of value in some of these team totals and other plays. I thought the STL team total was probably one of the better plays on the board.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X