• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Sat

just one for now

2 units

atlanta -135

GL Vaz like the play.

So your Sabres vs my Habs tonight! Maybe 1st round playoff preview?? we need it a whole lot more then you guys. Give us a break will ya! lol
    NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

wow Like the pick.The question is where did you get that amazing line?My Book has it at -170.either way Gl.

Comment

that is a sweet line, as far as I know it opened as low as -149 but vaz has got the hook up

Comment

thnx guys!!-i put it in last night, just forgot to post it at the moment...i wanted ot double up this morning and the line was at -162...i think the Habs beat the Sabres today...must win for MTL i believe....the -120 on buffalo is tempting, but i may have to layoff...especially if conklin is in net....if miller is in, i might play Buffalo....the site i use had ATL open at -135 and close at -157....looking at the remaining games, and will be back with some more plays later....will most likely be on Nashville...might make that my largest play of the year....

Comment

Adding:

5 Units
            Nashville -170

2 Units
            Buffalo -115
            Washington +220
            Anaheim -185

1 Unit
            Ottawa -190
            Pittsburgh +110

Comment

pathetic effort by nashville....back to back losses at home.....tough loss on Pitt after they make that come back, why i played the sabres after what i posted, i dont know....what started off good, ended up crappy, oh well, always tmrw....

Comment

Working...
              X