NHL monday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL monday with flmmkrz

Killer saturday, shutout on sunday, hopefully bounce back on monday and have another saturday type day...

might add more but for now these are locked in:

Leafs/Blues u5.5 @ -115 in regulation only to win 1 unit

2 teams that are being taught systems first, and systems that preach defensive responsibility. Legace should draw back in which will help the under. Toskala got shelled by the habs but the blues are not the habs on offense and he's a very solid tender so I'll take my shot here.

Sabres - 132 to win 1 unit

I'll keep fading the isles anywhere and any spot I can while dipietros out.

Habs/Flyers o5.5 @ -113 to win 1 unit

Flyers blue line is thin and the habs will keep on attacking, upfront philly is talented and deep and should be able to notch a few themselves, no reason this cant sail over this total. Like above I'll gladly take overs while the flyers blueline works itself out.

adding:

Rangers/Devils u 5 in reg @ -120 to win 1 unit

The last time 3 times these teams have met the totals have sailed over but based on styles these arent over teams. Both boast top 5 goaltenders and have defenses that should hold up well in front of them. Both teams playing well at the moment so I expect a good rivalry game which usually means lower scoring.

Vancouver + 109 x 1 unit

Gonna ride them while they're hot. I was hesitant in that the team might be due for a letdown after the Bourdon tribute and 2 games against division rivals but figured the Ovechkin show should be enough to have them jazzed for at least 1 more. If they get past this one I'll lay off till a loss. The west matches up well with the eastern teams and the canucks are red hot, a combo I'm willing to ride most times.

Hawks -142 to win 1 unit

Hawks are disgustingly talented and better than the start they've gotten off to this season. They've had to face a couple good teams on the road and get back to comfier confines this game with their home opener. I look for lots of young energy and a chance to get into the win column tonight. Might be as small a price as I get on the hawks at home this season so worth a ride.

GL everyone

Comment

should've trusted my initial instinct as my nuckers come out big time flat. Live and learn, hopefully the hawks can get it going

Comment

lol turned my profitable day into a losing one going against 2 of my initial leans in avoiding my nuckers and laying off the hawks at home off a roadie, rationalized my way into a play on both. Have to avoid doing that.

+2 units

-3.57 units

and 1 push

-1.57 units down overall for the day.

Comment

Working...
        X