• NHL Monday

YTD: 2-3 -3.34 Units

2* Flyers ML -112
    1* Caps ML -128

flyers do me in again....

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
      flyers do me in again....
      yup......they are really not good defensively right now....i played the Over2 1/2 with MON and i thought that was probably the best play in that game. My PHI suck......:bang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

i thnk they're too good to suck all year.... just hate catching them cold to start the year..... tonight it was the 3rd that did them in....

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
          i thnk they're too good to suck all year.... just hate catching them cold to start the year..... tonight it was the 3rd that did them in....
          this group of players has the same issues every year. They don't play a full 60 minute hockey game ever. Sometimes they forget to come out of the locker room like the opener when they trailed 4-0 after 1........sometimes it's tonight where they forget to play another part of the game like the 3P. They continue to take dumb penalties and have a knack for that. Then they are not sound in their own end. They will never win a championship until they become a sound team.

And dang how good is Mike Green..... i had him on my fantasy team last year and i sure wish i could have picked him up this year. That PP with Backstrom, Ovechkin and Green is going to be a top 10 PP in the league for years to come. You could put the 2 of us on that PP with those 3 and we'd be a top 10PP
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X