NHLRS Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

finally a good night on Monday 3-1-1.....Rangers, Montreal and Washington all over the 2 1/2 in goals....hawks lose in a SO....

LAK Over2 1/2..........love this play. These teams hate each other and there are usually penalties aplenty. Neither team has done anything offensively having scored a grand total of 4 goals in 4 games between the 2 teams. These games are usually entertaining with lots of PP's. I look for a physical game and both teams trying to jumpstart some bad offenses.

most likely going to play PHI/PIT Over5 1/2 as i look for another game very similar to the ANA/LAK game. Lots of PP chances and you have to figure PIT is going to wake up offensively one of these games and who better to do it with than the PHI.

lean to CAL but im not laying -140 with them right now. COL has been generating a ton of scoring chances through 2 games and the Over is probably the best play here. The other 2 games don't interest me at all. Not laying -200's with SAN and i don't necessarily want CBJ until i see them get some chemistry offensively. And who knows on MIN/ATL. Need to see more out of ATL before i take them. Curiously low home line, though, as i would ave expected the line at MIN -140 or -145. Came -130.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

What do you think about Pitts O 2.5 goals? Same idea with Montreal and Phili just played today.

I also like Cal O 2.5 or the game over 5.5. Colorado has been shaking but then against Kipper could have a stiller game after 11 goals against the canucks.

Sooooooooo.... I guess I'll look again tomorrow!
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigger View Post
      What do you think about Pitts O 2.5 goals? Same idea with Montreal and Phili just played today.

I also like Cal O 2.5 or the game over 5.5. Colorado has been shaking but then against Kipper could have a stiller game after 11 goals against the canucks.

Sooooooooo.... I guess I'll look again tomorrow!
      i don't think you're going to find PIT Over2 1/2....the line is 5 1/2 in the game and PIT is favored so you won't find anything other than a 3 for PIT im sure. If i could find PIT over2 1/2 i would take it in a minute. I also don't think you're going to find CAL over2 1/2 either. That line is 5 1/2 and CAL is favored so it would be CAL over3 and COL over2 1/2.

I have hit 4 of the 5 Over2 1/2's i have played this year and i noticed that towards the end of last year. I don't think they are always a good play but in certain circumstances the value is there. There really isn't much value in playing a team at Over3 with a 5 1/2 total because they have to score 4 goals to win the bet and at that point the game is probably going over. The only time i like that is if i think that it's going to be a blowout one way or another and don't want to risk playing the game over and having one team not do its work. IE a total at 5 1/2 and you think it's a 4-1 type game. But with a total of 6, playing a team at 3 is a pretty good value. If you think that the game is going over, it's a safer play to take a team over3 rather than the game over6. Rarely do games go over 6 and each of the teams don't score 3 goals. Also if you get an underdog at 2 1/2 and you think it's going to be a shootout, i would rather have the over2 1/2 -120 or so than i would risk losing with a +120 dog. But that's just me.

I think there are instances also where an Over2 1/2 is the best play on the board for a game. I took WAS Over2 1/2 yesterday and felt much more comfortable aout that total than i would have had if i had been on the Caps. Plus the juice was less on a 2 1/2 Over than it was on WAS ML. My Over2 1/2 was -135 and i had -140 on the game ML on WAS.

We'll see. I am trying some things out and the new things seem to be working well and the old "pick a side ****" doesn't. Im about done with picking sides in the NHL. Too hard. I think there is more value in finding good totals.
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-14-2008, 12:06 AM.

Comment

GL FF.

Gotta say that I like the Avs tomorrow. The Flamers are in for a LONG season... :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          GL FF.

Gotta say that I like the Avs tomorrow. The Flamers are in for a LONG season... :laughing:
          Angelus- THX!......if you like COL then i think playing COL Over2 1/2 would be the best play on the board. I was actually debating that play still. But i agree on CAL. And as long as Keenan is there, they will continue to be a mess. Tough game to pick a side honestly....2 teams that are 0-2 on the year and both really need a win. I honestly as i said like the Over more than anything and lean to COL Over2 1/2 as the best play in that game.

Comment

I like your over 5.5 in pitt/phil game.
            Will probably be my only play of the day.

GL

Comment

HAHAHA! Your right FF!

Makes sence, guess I should have pieced the puzzle to together and someone had to be a team goal 3 if the line is 5.5.

I think I will just take the game over 5.5 goals then!

GL!

And I do take your point in team goals. It is similar to 1st half in football games. Sometimes they cover, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they don't cover first half, and cover the game. It really goes both ways.

:thumbs:
              NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
              NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
              Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

1-0 tonight....i am loving these 2 1/2 overs on some of these teams....i thought the LAK play was the best on the board

couldn't get either lean in today in the CAL Over or the PIT over in as i was working, but they split so i guess it didn't really matter in the end.

GL to everyone!
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-14-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X