Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Minny/Thrash u5.5 @ -120 to win 2 units

Minny rarely opens it up on purpose, on the road even less so if possible. Thrashers don't have the talent to put up big goal totals on good defensive teams but they do have a tender that can keep games close in Lehtonen. Thrash dont really have an identity and will seem to conform to whatever style they're up against so I look for a low scoring game tonight.

Philly + 151 x 1 unit

Comes down to 2 teams that are variations on each other, both strong up front with questions on the blueline. Philly is playing better up front and thats what I think this one comes down to so I'll ride flyers here.

Anaheim/LA o5 @ -109 to win 1 unit

Duckies are looking shaky in front of JSG so im looking for the kings to be able to put in a couple at home in this rivalry game. On the other side I look for the ducks offense to be able to exploit the kings d better than the sharks were able to. LA defense just isnt good enough to keep limiting good teams to under 3 goals and I think it unravels a bit tonight.

GL everyone
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 10-14-2008, 01:43 PM.

sometimes you get the bounces and sometimes you dont. Prolly deserved at least a split on the 2 losses but minny opened up the offense in the third and philly played well enough to win but 2 Losses nonetheless.

-3.4 units

+ 1 unit

overall for the day

-2.4 units

Comment

Working...
    X