NHLRS Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Wednesday

1-0 last night.......coming back with a couple of teams i like to win tonight.....going with another over 2 1/2 play

CHI -135

DAL Over2 1/2

also have a strong lean to MON/BOS Over5 1/2 and may play that in the AM. Would like to play ANA as well, but they have been awful to start the season and looking old and slow. Not sure what's going to change vs. a young and energetic EDM team. Unfortunately, working and traveling most of the day so probably won't get either play in. I need to look into the BOS total more and am short on time. If anyone has any thoughts on that BOS Over please post them. Save me some homework...lol

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-15-2008, 12:04 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

FF- GL! Tailing on the Blackhawks :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Udog- THX!.....CHI not looking good so far. Ended up playing MON Over3 and asked Boiler to post it for me and he was at the airport and couldn't....:bang:.......DAL needs to punch in 1 more for me....hopefully CHI can muster something. They look awful tonight.

Comment

interesting.....PHX scores on a 5 on 3 and that ignites CHI and not PHX....1-1, hopefully CHI can pull that one out......need another goal from MON and DAL still.....:bang:

Comment

DAL....:beerbang:

Comment

are they using goalies in the NAS/DAL game....:dunno: :dunno:

Comment

wow....BOS ties it late.....i can't believe that MON just pretty much quit playing after being up 3-0 to end the 1P........

Comment

2-0 tonight on official posted plays.....unfortunately BBacker couldn't post my MON play but 3-0 including that team over.......getting a nice run going the past few days......hopefully that is a trend and my new approach will bring a profitable season.

tomorrow's card stinks IMO

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  CHI -135
                  :thx:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X