Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL wedz with flmmkrz

Bruins + 148 x 1 unit

I like this bruins team, they are tough to play against and this is a rivalry game that they will be well up for. I think there is value in this play as I thought there was in the philly/pitt game last night, hopefully a better result this time around.

Stars ml @ -160 to win 2 units

Arnott was pivotal in the preds last win vs the stars and his absense will be missed, the preds just dont have the depth to lose him and it should show up against a tough home team like the stars. 4 in 6 nights for the preds and the stars are rested with the memory of their last loss to the preds in mind, better team to get the W here.

Duckies ml @ - 140 to win 2 units

Guess the books are backing off the ducks with their recent defensive issues and Hiller reportedly getting the start but the team is far too talented to keep playing as they are. The oil got past a suspect avs team barely and did not look good in doing so. 2 teams not yet at their sharpest but the ducks should be hungry and this team when it wants to be is as good as any around so im looking for better defense and a win at home tonight.

dont like the totals today and that phx/chicago game has me stumped, hawks playing awful hockey at the moment and phx is looking tough. Dont wanna lay the chalk nor do the + odds entice me.

on 2nd thought, bought out my Ducks ml play....trying to be a little more disciplined this year with some of my plays and one of my rules for the year was dont bet on teams that are due for anything. I avoided the hawks cause they were due for a win while their play didnt say they deserve to win anything and the ducks have looked awful and a big part of backing them was that they cant keep playing that badly forever. Not a good enough reason. I'm learning lol.

Comment

no puck luck again tonight, another shootout loss but dallas wins thankfully. Brunstrom lives upto the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        no puck luck again tonight, another shootout loss but dallas wins thankfully. Brunstrom lives upto the hype.
        he was fantastic tonight.....playing with Richards. He may do very well if they keep him there with Richards on that line.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
          on 2nd thought, bought out my Ducks ml play....trying to be a little more disciplined this year with some of my plays and one of my rules for the year was dont bet on teams that are due for anything. I avoided the hawks cause they were due for a win while their play didnt say they deserve to win anything and the ducks have looked awful and a big part of backing them was that they cant keep playing that badly forever. Not a good enough reason. I'm learning lol.
          can't agree more. not sure if you read my writeup this year on nhl gambling but that was one of my biggest things...not forcing plays. i laid off ANA tonight.

one thing i also think that lacks in here is thinking outside the box. same **** everyday....so and so +120...so and so -123......i think hockey is a hard sport to beat just trying to pick sides and an occassional total. there are a lot of great plays on the card each night if you dig a little deeper. i found that out last year but i was digging in the wrong areas......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X