NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Just one of the early games for right now...

like atl in the early one but the condensed 3 in 4 night sched always scares me off. What I am on is:

Wild +.5 in regulation @ - 139 to win 1 unit

After 2 straight losses in their own yard I am expecting Lemaire to have these guys ready to go. The canucks aren't losing many these days so if they want a division title they are going to have to go for it. I know the avs are playing for their playoff lives but the wild have owned this match up all year and have been dominant in Colorado as well. I just don't believe after those 2 divisional losses that they will leave colorado without at least a point. OT or shootout and my plays a winner. The avs aren't very strong defensivly which with the wilds team speed is asking for trouble. The avs like to play very deep in the offensive zone while the wild are very sold on d and push the puck out quick so I see plenty of oddman rushes developing for the wild. Backstroms had a great year and hasn't put together many back to back stinkers so I am expecting a much better effort out of him tonight.

Will be back with the 4 pm plays later

gl today flmmkrz...you like anything else for today??

Comment

Not really. Lots of chalk on home and road faves and not enough value the other way to entice me. Might be sitting out the rest of today

Comment

actually have some baseball profit to play with here so

Rangers ml x Pitt + 1.5 x Habs ml x Ducks ml x .5 units to win 2 units

Comment

dayum what a comeback by the pens. Hope leafs win it extra time. Just need the duckies now.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            actually have some baseball profit to play with here so

Rangers ml x Pitt + 1.5 x Habs ml x Ducks ml x .5 units to win 2 units
            Money. End the day on a good note.

Comment

Working...
            X