Clear All

• Ang's NHL: Thursday

YTD: 7-14-1, -9.20 units

3 for today.

St. Louis -101, 1 unit
    Vancouver +181, 1 unit
    Avs/Flyers Over 5.5 -133, 1 unit

GL!

I hope my Canucks can get more than 10 shots on goal... I think last year Detroit had the lowest shot total allowed at like 22 or something.
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

GL!

Zetterberg doubtful tonight, and the Canucks are one team that actually plays the Red Wings tight...they are 4-4 in the last 8 vs Detroit, and of the 4 losses, all have been by only one goal, OT or SO. I was actually thinking of the under or +1.5 in that one....might add it...

GL

Comment

Angelus- GL!....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          GL!

Zetterberg doubtful tonight, and the Canucks are one team that actually plays the Red Wings tight...they are 4-4 in the last 8 vs Detroit, and of the 4 losses, all have been by only one goal, OT or SO. I was actually thinking of the under or +1.5 in that one....might add it...

GL
          Thanks drigger, FF, and JML.

The status of Zetterberg is one of the reasons I played the Nucks. I definitely think it will be a one goal game and could see Luongo stealing one after letting in a bunch last game.

Comment

I'll probably end up regretting this, but oh well...

Add:

Washington +118 (60 mins), 1 unit
            Florida -112, 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              Florida -112, 1 unit
              i think that is a solid play and there is nothing regrettable about it if it loses....:thumbs:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                GL!

GL
                Radio here says Z is definitly out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  i think that is a solid play and there is nothing regrettable about it if it loses....:thumbs:
                  agreed, minny is very banged up, these are the shots you wanna take and hope it plays out as it should.

Comment

I knew I shouldn't have added those last two. :bang:

Comment

sorry ang, that panthers game ****ed me royally too. Minny playing with scrubs I just forgot that their scrubs are still better than the srubs the panthers brought to the game.

Comment

hell of a call on the nuckers and blues ang, nice work

Comment

Thanks man. I'm shocked the Caps came back and won that one too... :laughing:

Looks like only the Panthers screwed me tonight.

Comment

Almost perfect but nice with the dogs!

Canucks surprized me with the win! I think they will get crushed by Buffalo tomorrow.
                            NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
                            NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
                            Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Working...
                            X