X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philadelphia Flyers

... SUCK ASS! :thumbs:

nice defence. :thumbs:

I just hope they don't take away that 2009 first overall draft pick from corey and I :laughing:

honestly JML- i didn't quite understand all the love for them this year. Offensively, they lost Umberger and picked up nothing. Defensively, they picked up nothing and i don't think Biron is anything special. Now they have injuries defensively and Biron is about the Anti-Brodeuer. Talk about a guy who's NOT going to steal a game for you.

Also, the organ-i-zation has a M.O. and that is to not skate hard for parts of every game and to usually come out flat. They just aren't a very good hockey team, IMO. They have some nice young pieces but Briere is overpaid and overrated and you can search that in my threads going back to last year. Richards is solid, Carter shows up when he feels like it and the same with Gagne. Then you look at the back end and honestly they are in the bottom 1/4 of the league in goaltending/D on the back end.

Im going to the game on Saturday. It's pretty much whatever at this point. Same **** different season. They caught a couple of teams napping last year in the playoffs and beat a WAS team they wouldn't have beaten had they not been making their first trip to the playoffs. If they meet this year, WAS in like 5.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Well...I think they were counting on Gagne as an "addition" for Umberger, as he was MIA last year. Plus increased development of Richards/Carter/Lupul/Upshall. I actually like their forwards, and think they will be just fine up front and in net....

....but yeah...their defence is brutal....I really expect them to have Boumeester before too long....they definitely have to do something. They are really only 2 deep on the back-end with Timonen and Coburn!

And btw...I'm not really upset that the Flyers stink...it's actually kind of enjoyable...lol....just pissed they couldn't cash against Andrew freaking Raycroft and the winless Avs!

During this write-up, the Flyers let in another goal...

Comment

JML- Biron stinks if he doesn't have an all-star defense in front of him. Plus they, as i said, don't play full 60 minute hockey games.

They do beat SAN tomorrow and i will be there....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          JML- Biron stinks if he doesn't have an all-star defense in front of him. Plus they, as i said, don't play full 60 minute hockey games.

They do beat SAN tomorrow and i will be there....:beerbang:
          Where have you gone, Robert Esche, a Flyer nation turns its lonely eyes to you. lol

I'll be on Philly tomorrow...they are drawing a +180! Insane...especially with SJ being the ones on the b2b w/ travel.

Have fun... :beerbang:

Comment

Bump! :laughing:

how did they blow that +178 last night... :bang:

Comment

i've honestly not seen worse defensive play in a team's own zone than this year with PHI. This is awful again tonight...

and i've seen fking enough of #47 the human give away. i don't give a **** if he's the top pick and he's 18....he is ATROCIOUS right now at the NHL level and needs to go back to the phantoms. anytime i see anyone with the number 4something skating i cringe.......Alberts sucks ass too......

Comment

god just get rid of #47 and #41 and play with 4 defensemen....:puke:....man are they both atrocious.....an 18 year old who looks like he belongs playing for the Winkler Flyers and a guy who has been a healthy scratch for the Bruins all year long and couldn't even get on the ice with them......sweeeeeeeeeeet....:thumbs:

Comment

1st period tonight exemplifies how poor the flyers defense really is...
                  To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                  2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

how did none of us including mr. totals (me) not end up on any overs in that game. i mean it was 5-4 the other night and last time i checked the PHI hadn't added lidstrom or macinnins since then.

Comment

Alberts is a young Ray Bourque LMAO....yea I dont know how the hell I am not on that over tonight, this team is gonna be in a lot of high scoring games all year, probably on the wrong end of a lot of them
                      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
                        Alberts is a young Ray Bourque LMAO....yea I dont know how the hell I am not on that over tonight, this team is gonna be in a lot of high scoring games all year, probably on the wrong end of a lot of them
                        47 and 41 need to go find a men's league game....:bang:

Comment

wow......Sbisa, Vannonen, Eminger, Alberts, Timmonen and Coburn....:puke:......looks even worse on paper....:laughing:

Comment

Put the Leafs forwards with the Philly defence, and you could have the worst NHL team of the past 30 years... :beer2:

Might as well throw Robert Esche in net while we're at it... :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              Put the Leafs forwards with the Philly defence, and you could have the worst NHL team of the past 30 years... :beer2:

Might as well throw Robert Esche in net while we're at it... :laughing:
                              so you're saying that nittymaki and biron are un upgrade on esche....:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                              X