X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday NHL "doodies" >>>

NHL YTD: 11-16, -12.93

To blantently rip off Stiffer. lol.

I know more about hockey than any other sport, and I'm sucking balls capping it....I know **** all about NCAAF, and I'm killing. lmao.

4 home faves...

Rangers -191 vs Leafs - 2 Units
    NY snaps their season opening winning streak against a pretty good Sabres team...it gets easier with the Laughs coming into MSG.

Sabres -166 vs Canucks - 2 Units
    Sabres PL +183 vs Canucks - 1 Unit
    I have the Sabres making a pretty good run this year, and so far they aren't disappointing. They catch the Canuckleheads on an Eastern time-zone road b2b, coming off an OT win in Detroit....now face another good team, with Luongo on the bench. POD.

Navy Overcoats -120 vs Preds - 1 Unit
    Tail.

Ducks -105 vs Sharks - 1 Unit
    The big bad 4-0 Sharks come into the Pond to face the struggling winless Ducks, and we get a pick'em line. I wonder who the books think wins this game? :conf:

GL All :thumbs:

If the Leafs manage to win tonight, I might put my mortgage on the Penguins tomorrow. lol. :beer2:

I was looking to continue fading ANA until I saw the line....now I don't know what to do, lol

I'd also like to play the under in the VAN game, but ****.....LMFAO :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      I was looking to continue fading ANA until I saw the line....now I don't know what to do, lol

I'd also like to play the under in the VAN game, but ****.....LMFAO :laughing:
      yeah...very strange line IMO...the only reason for my play, as the Ducks recent play certainly isn't the reason! lol.

A Canucks Under would be a tough call w/o Luongo for sure...especially against a Sabres team that has some scoring...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Battle of Alberta OVER 5.5 +102

1 Unit

Comment

As a canucks fan, this is a very good spot to play against them. I will probably do the same.

Back to back games, playing a sabres team at home. Luongo probably on the bench, should be a convincing win for the sabres!

GL! :thumbs:
          NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
          NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
          Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

JML...

was thinking the same things about the Ducks game tonight, and I think they are going to pull this one out as well.... on the BJ's tonight
            To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
            2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Sa...weeep :thumbs:

Needed that :sm:

Comment

Working...
              X