JML Saturday NHL >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday NHL >>>

Might not be around tomorrow afternoon to post, so here they are...

Penguins -201 vs Laughs
    Pitt's played a tough schedule so far, so they'll be licking their chops with Toronto coming in on a road b2b. Crosby on Hockey Night in Canada will put on a show.

3 Units

Blackhawks +120 vs Blues
    I am playing Chicago because I think they are going to win. Good enough? lol.

Flyers +178 vs Sharks
    Too much value to pass up for a desperate team with alot of talent, looking for their first win.

Lightning -125 vs Wild
    Minny is injured and on a roadtrip...not sure how they won last game, but I don't think they can do it again. TB another team looking for it's first win.

1 Unit

JML- GL!....i won't be around the rest of the weekend but i am going to see if i can get a PHI play in on them tomorrow. Reminds me of 2 years ago when i saw them play the ducks and the PHI were like 1-8 and they hung an 8 spot on the ducks that night.

I will also be on TAM for 3 Units (first one of the season). PIT is too much juice for me but i may play them 1 Unit at -200. just not going to get buried with big plays on fat favorites.

I was talking to a guy at lunch today from southern ontario and he was saying how hard a leafs ticket is. i told him how easy a kings ticket is and he just shook his head. I am actually fortunate to even have anyone to go to the game with tomorrow. luckily "always play gannon" from our football league (palm isle bar maids from hockey league) likes hockey. pretty sad when i have center ice PHI/LAK tickets 8 rows up and will be lucky to find anyone who wants to go....:ohman:

GL!....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeah...I haven't been to a Leafs game in years..and I can't see myself paying a scalper $200 to watch a glorified AHL team this year.

It's actually cheaper to drive to Buffalo, get Sabres tickets at cost, eat a few pounds of wings, drink some cheap US beer, and stay overnight at a hotel...than it is taking a 5 minute cab to Air Canada Centre and trying and get into a game there...lol...

Probably seeing a Leafs/Lightning game in Tampa next spring at least...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Blackhawks +120 vs Blues
        I am playing Chicago because I think they are going to win. Good enough? lol.
        :laughing:

GL Johnny.

Comment

Add 2 Units to the Pens @ -197...5 units total.

The Leafs were severely outplayed in NY last night....I think they had one shot on net the whole thrid period, and took a bunch of penalties because they were chasing the Rangers around. Toskala played well, and stole a point, but lost in the shootout. On a road b2b against the Pens...it could get ugly. Joseph gets his first start in net tonight, and I'm not sure if he still has it. I expect Crosby and the Pens to win easily...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Oilers -135

1 unit

Comment

nice call on the Pens the high juice scared me off:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks. Pens win that game 19/20 times.

Looks like I was on the wrong side of 2 shootouts...

Comment

The dog hawks and flyers blow 2 goal leads, and lose in OT/SO... :bang:

Comment

Working...
                  X