• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Tuesday NHL Plays

Tacos.... LOL!

2 Units -158
    Buffalo > Boston

0.5 Units +185 PL as well

Buffalo good start to the season. 19 goals for an only 8 against. Boston just played the previous day so I like Buffalo to take it here.

:thumbs:
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Adding Tampa Bay -144 ML 2 Units

I think they get their first win here. Looks like a good spot with them at home against Atlanta, not bad and not great.
    NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
    NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units
    Loaded Dice - Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his 'lucky' dice receiving anywhere between 1 and 6 bonus gold.

Comment

Arg! I look TB -0.5 in regulation just before gametime and they gave it up with 30 secs left :bang:

But still up. Wow I can't believe it, I hope they keeps up but so far I have won every game that has gone in OT and SO. A Far FAR FAR cry from last year where I pretty much lost everyone! I hope it reverses this year! OT and SO... its really a coin flip to me.

2-1 + 3.5 Units

NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
      NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units

Comment

HOME looking good unless CAL collapses. Too bad i posted it and then played it instead of in the reverse order.....i couldn't have missed putting that play in by more than 30 seconds....:bang:

****ty way to lose that -.5 but you still had a good night....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Well, usually I end up taking a nap or something and I scramble to put in stuff and forget a couple games.

Last week, I smashed buffalo to take out van but I forgot to post it but I did play it. I was pretty confident on that game but it slipt my mind to post. Hopefully it doesn't happen again to post it whether a win or loss. But I guess lesson learned, put in ticket, then post for us from now on!

NCAA 9-7 -1.0 Units
          NFL 5-1 +4.9 Units

Comment

Working...
          X